What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick Crawley?

whats the go with this guy sits in the coaches box says f**k all in the media has a direct line to the telegraph via his brother and his brother has a set of eyes and ears in the joint and by the way went quite hard at the players on 360 and staunchly defended the coach fails the smell test for mine and my nose ain’t flash??? See how red it is???

yep a industrial sized flamethrower, military grade
Crawley supposedly providing holistic coaching advice, but StGI has certainly gone backwards since his arrival. How much of the downturn is due to Crawley who knows.
yep hence why I asked the question saw the spin on the web site and I think he offers nothing but a set of eyes and ears for his brother at the tele

Bigdogsbedtime

Juniors
He is known as an attacking coach and his teams are usually are at the top of the comp in points scored.

With that in mind I don't think he gets much input with us.

His brother is a dickhead.

Well
It just sounds like another dodgy appointment. A decent coach shouldn't need an adviser. If you look at our whole coaching box, nobody in there really has any actual coaching credentials. They're all past players, trying to make it in the coaching gig and keep earning a wage. Mary has been given ample chances and come up with very little
well said!!!:clap_tone1::clap_tone1:

blacksafake

First Grade
It just sounds like another dodgy appointment. A decent coach shouldn't need an adviser. If you look at our whole coaching box, nobody in there really has any actual coaching credentials. They're all past players, trying to make it in the coaching gig and keep earning a wage. Mary has been given ample chances and come up with very little
:100:

Not really sure what you mean man
Ok so I went on old mate Wikipedia and checked our mate micks credentials and every club he’s been at was in a downturn doing bugger all while he was there in short what freaking credentials does he have and how much of this shit fight Is on his back for being so called coaching advisor dunno just spitballing lol looking at it globally

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Ok so I went on old mate Wikipedia and checked our mate micks credentials and every club he’s been at was in a downturn doing bugger all while he was there in short what freaking credentials does he have and how much of this shit fight Is on his back for being so called coaching advisor dunno just spitballing lol looking at it globally

Crawley has been spectacularly unsuccessful- there are many ways SGI is not aiming up as an NRL side but one which sticks out like the proverbials is the team's lack of GUILE- SGI play dumb, by the numbers, predictable football- one out running, side to side block plays etc. When I watch the Storm and now Manly and the way they use Trbejovic up the middle of the ruck linking with his brother, it is a reminder of what is possible. Players in motion together on both sides of the ruck, creating confusion for the defenders. These are the changes I thought someone like Crawley would bring- but Mary's stodgy play is still on show.

ALSGI

Bench
Crawley has been spectacularly unsuccessful- there are many ways SGI is not aiming up as an NRL side but one which sticks out like the proverbials is the team's lack of GUILE- SGI play dumb, by the numbers, predictable football- one out running, side to side block plays etc. When I watch the Storm and now Manly and the way they use Trbejovic up the middle of the ruck linking with his brother, it is a reminder of what is possible. Players in motion together on both sides of the ruck, creating confusion for the defenders. These are the changes I thought someone like Crawley would bring- but Mary's stodgy play is still on show.
Spot on.
Predictable, easy to read crap with equally predictable poor kicks on the last.
This is where Dufty did shine, unpredictable running game but........the floors are too much to bare.