What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick potter and josh Morris

BLM01

First Grade
both linked to us potter as assistant to he who shall not be named and Morris to replace aitken! what say you?
Sorry West Coast...No & No

1. Potter has been at the Dragons before and reeks of another old boy recruitment which the Dragons always fall on. He was working under Nathan Brown so not a glowing endorsement as no longrer required also by the Knights.
He was doing developement stuff with Parra at some stage recently. Great footballer and wholeheared fullback but no to our club in any capacity.
2. Josh Morris is a similar hog as a centre and is ageing...the only difference is he can defend better

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee
sportings news site

NRL Leaks: Josh Morris linked with return to St George Illawarra
It's romantic - but is it reality?
Getty Images

Written BySPORTING NEWS
NRL Leaks is back with another bumper edition as the battle for the top eight minor placings heat up.

Josh Morris heading home to the Red V?

• At least one very key figure at the club wants to try to lure Josh Morris home as a replacement for Euan Aitken, who has been told he can find another club in 2020.

Morris has been superb for Cronulla this season, highlighted by 11 tries in 19 games and his return to the Origin arena for NSW.

The extremely well-placed figure believes Morris, who started his career at Saints, would be ideal in adding instant experience to a backline that has failed miserably in 2019.

PS, this one makes sense.
Josh will turn 33 next year, an ex dragon, ... ticks all boxes :)

BLM01

First Grade
sportings news site

NRL Leaks: Josh Morris linked with return to St George Illawarra
It's romantic - but is it reality?
Getty Images

Written BySPORTING NEWS
NRL Leaks is back with another bumper edition as the battle for the top eight minor placings heat up.

Josh Morris heading home to the Red V?

• At least one very key figure at the club wants to try to lure Josh Morris home as a replacement for Euan Aitken, who has been told he can find another club in 2020.

Morris has been superb for Cronulla this season, highlighted by 11 tries in 19 games and his return to the Origin arena for NSW.

The extremely well-placed figure believes Morris, who started his career at Saints, would be ideal in adding instant experience to a backline that has failed miserably in 2019.

PS, this one makes sense.
Josh will turn 33 next year, an ex dragon, ... ticks all boxes :)
The extermely well placed figure would be Craig Young or Ian Millward I would guess.

Dragons 09

Juniors
The extermely well placed figure would be Craig Young or Ian Millward I would guess.

Don't put it past our numbnut coach being the "well placed figure". He's managed by Riolo, same as Josh is, so the communications lines are well and truly open. Numbnuts knows Josh wouldn't require any competent coaching, he will get by on experience alone.....perfect foil for the impostor.

Don't put it past our numbnut coach being the "well placed figure". He's managed by Riolo, same as Josh is, so the communications lines are well and truly open. Numbnuts knows Josh wouldn't require any competent coaching, he will get by on experience alone.....perfect foil for the impostor.

Well placed figure and McGregor in the same sentence :joy::joy::joy:

Belta

Juniors
Before this year I may of thought we’d get by with juniors but it obvious that ain’t gunna happen. So after what has been dished up this year I’m up for just about any outside back changes. I would certainly applaud a move to swap for Aitken for Josh. ,
I can’t see too many downsides to that. It could even lure brother Brett (as the rooters are flush with wingers) and Brett did allegedly go to da doggies to play with said bro, so who knows -

The reality is we need quality outside backs, but I say this with no confidence. judging on previous seasons well most likely get reserve graders or No-one at all.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
How many more assistants do we need?
This has to be a gee up, surely.

Morris l can believe, we McIdiot as coach, Morris will probably be signed for a minimum 3 years.

Our team selection of incoming players and general play is getting really depressing.

Latest posts