What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Micky Paea - bound for UK?

PRW

Juniors
Strong word in England that Micky Paea has signed for an unnamed Super League club (rumoured to be Hull KR).

Any truth in it?

If so, what can UK fans expect?

His brother Lopini has made a decent impact at Les Catalans. How would Mickey compare to him?

MatthewA

Juniors
I would rate it as a significant loss for us if not for the fact we have so many great forwards coming through. And it wouldn't shock me if he did leave for more opportunities.

He's a very aggressive player and one that pretty much all Bulldogs fans like naming in their 17 each week. But he is pretty injury prone and I believe he may have been injured again on the weekend because he only played 21 minutes.

He hits hard, he runs the ball hard and straight and if he stays at the club next year I'd still have him in my 17.

ByRd

First Grade
I do not want to lose Paea, he has a place in our best 17 and is one of our only forwards that can bend the line and plays very aggressive, i hope he stays.

Packy

Bench
Great straight runner. Would suit ESL really well. We'd miss him when he is fit and selected.

Patorick

Staff member
I'd say he's about twice the player Lopini is.

Very good player, hope it's Wigan that's after him.

shasha

Juniors
The Bulldogs seem to be losing alot of depth in the forward pack. But do have some great young forwards coming through.

Mickey Paea would be a good signing for any super league club, I am quite surprised he hasn't played more first grade footy for the bulldogs. He is a damaging ball runner

Latest posts