What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

The_Frog

First Grade
He will do a job. What other options were there? Frizell doesn't get hurt Martin is not in team ( likely doesn't play game 2).
Friz really looks the part and brings out a big one occasionally but he used up a lot of his Origin credits last year I suspect.

Kilkenny

Coach
It was interesting viewing watching the latest video around our debutants for this weekend.

I thought it was interesting watching the reaction of Brent Naden who is wearing the beanie in the video.

He looked really pleased for the three players selected for there debut.

He didn’t look like someone who has turned there toes up and currently kicking stones at training.

I could be wrong but he appeared genuine in the video even if he is missing out big time.

franklin2323

Immortal
Friz really looks the part and brings out a big one occasionally but he used up a lot of his Origin credits last year I suspect.

8 week injury to Friz. That is why Martin is in. Don't get me wrong Martin will do a job but he was down the list

It was interesting viewing watching the latest video around our debutants for this weekend.

I thought it was interesting watching the reaction of Brent Naden who is wearing the beanie in the video.

He didn’t look like someone who has turned there toes up and currently kicking stones at training.

I could be wrong but he appeared genuine in the video even if he is missing out big time.

You really should consider apologising to me for your unwarranted and nasty comments at my home.

I never thought you’d cretin out.

You’re disgracing smug.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think we all agree on the team selection for Friday night.

It will be interesting to see whether we can be competitive and be a chance of winning.

Seriously the betting currently are silly, if I was ever going to have a punt in a two horse race the West Tigers are way overs.

I was hoping to see Falls debut but debuts were needed elsewhere

We are conceding ave of 7.33 points a game.

Tigers 27.33 points a game

That is why we are favourites. Having most of the spine out will affect attack but defence should be still good.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I agree. I think he's quite happy for the kids comming through. Has himself a very solid deal with the dishlickers for 2022 onwards. I'm impressed actually.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was hoping to see Falls debut but debuts were needed elsewhere

We are conceding ave of 7.33 points a game.

Tigers 27.33 points a game

That is why we are favourites. Having most of the spine out will affect attack but defence should be still good.

Defense will not be as good with 8 players out

The Realist

Juniors
May is a poor half. If he was a starter at other clubs, those clubs would be doing shit.

What do you base this assessment off? Pre-injury he was a very capable young (running) half. He has done well in the position as a fill in and also during trials. I'd say he has a better pass and better 'vision' then Cleary does and those are two of the three primary attributes of a half.

Cleary has a better kicking game (the most vital difference), better fitness, defence and also speed though pre-injury May had the better running game.

betcats

Referee
What do you base this assessment off? Pre-injury he was a very capable young (running) half. He has done well in the position as a fill in and also during trials. I'd say he has a better pass and better 'vision' then Cleary does and those are two of the three primary attributes of a half.

Cleary has a better kicking game (the most vital difference), better fitness, defence and also speed though pre-injury May had the better running game.

I think you are underrating Nathan massively, no way May has better passing than him or visioin. His decision making and game management are well above any half in the game also.

The_Frog

First Grade
We haven't seen May play in the halves for how long now? I don't know how anyone can make a call either way on him. But I don't suppose we're going to be seeing anything to rival Nathan. He's been developed for a very long time as a utility for the good of the club. Jack of all trades, master of none.

MugaB

Coach
I’ve seen some people over my years crave attention, generally they were mostly female but this Phantom character’s head is growing at an alarming rate
Its all good, just some fellow ribbing before our respective teams play, better posts from phantom about our current smugness, then the pawwa news trolling from the wanabe westy snake hindy, god the dribbe that guy posts is profoundly annoying, i'd actually wouldn't hate parra so much, if it wasn't for their fans, they are so retarted...
At least Wests fans are realists, they aren't disillusioned by the form of their team, which is why i like most of silverdale phantoms posts.

Btw ive noticed more and more regular posters here noting the same troling regarding the pawwa twit.. ive stated this last year many times, and half of those same regulars, were all ok until now, i fell somewhat ahead of the curve in vindication