What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Whino

Bench
Off you go Silverdale. You have had your fun. We will meet again in round 24. When roasted Tiger will be on the menu. To (hopefully) be calved up by full-strength Panthers.

Black Magik

Juniors
Like most of these enfattened lazy officials, driving around in his Rolls Royce spitting on the poor, he thinks his shiz dont stink.

We have exactly the same problem.

None of these blokes could put on an ugg boot and flannelette shirt to save themselves.

Yet they walk around trying to lord it over us.

The volunteer at the salvos on the High Street has more credibility and honour than these vacuous pricks.
Yeah....I was actually using sarcasm to make a point about how our opposition fans have enjoyed a win far too much than deserved. If they were the Bulldogs last week I’d understand.

Sincere apologies to you.

Not everything is black and white and teal etc.

He doesn’t have any ethical insight, but I will protect his right not to.
In that case, your club needs to adjust its own moral compass, given the way it has treated past coaches and club legends.

But you’re right I guess. Your club has the right to act in this manner.

DinkyDi

Juniors
I haven’t lot the plot, I’m simply offering up a considered view of the current Panther situation.

I have roundly condemned the personal abuse of Ivan face to face and even complimented him several times about some aspects of his footy persona. Like him sneakily laughing at the crowd on Friday. It was a bit of fun.

Thats all part of the cut and thrust of footy.

And If some deranged f**kwit muppet went to hurt him physically I’d stand in their way to protect him and id do the same for any Panther player or official.

I’m a big fan of ivans family.

But that doesn’t mean I think him and the Panthers should be cosy. I bring to light his shortcomings and lying ways to help you. Why else would I waste my time?
You really need to seek urgent medical treatment. Foot-in-mouth disease, and verbal diarrhea, are serious conditions.

In that case, your club needs to adjust its own moral compass, given the way it has treated past coaches and club legends.

But you’re right I guess. Your club has the right to act in this manner.

If you want to go down that road, you won’t get very far.

The shit sandwich you offered up to Johnny Lang was a case in point.

You signed ME behind his back after he’d won you a grand final.

Choose battles you can win whippy!

Its all fallen into personal abuse I’m afraid and that’s not in keeping with the ethic of the forum.

I was prepared to discuss the case reasonably and properly, examine the underlying reasons for the loss, but the personal abuse I’m receiving is lazy and unbecoming.

If you want to go down that road, you won’t get very far.

The shit sandwich you offered up to Johnny Lang was a case in point.

You signed ME behind his back after he’d won you a grand final.

Choose battles you can win whippy!
I’ve never said that my club was guilt-free. We’ve had our own well-documented issues.

Yet you chose to go down the path of questioning someone’s moral compass, yet fail to consider your own club’s past sins.

You chose that battle my friend. You just failed to heed history.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I was first in to protect Nate when he broke the law and I said he should get off completely.

I was one of the few fans to assure you lot that could beat the Storm in the gf. Janet was in hysterics and I calmed her down.

i love all things Kiks and Dylan.

I have sound Panther credentials through and through.

Which is why I feel I have some something to add and a long long way from any hate etc.

I criticise Ivan because I care.

What a load of twaddle........

Smug Panther

First Grade
Its all fallen into personal abuse I’m afraid and that’s not in keeping with the ethic of the forum.

I was prepared to discuss the case reasonably and properly, examine the underlying reasons for the loss, but the personal abuse I’m receiving is lazy and unbecoming.
@Pomoz time for you to do your mod duty I think. These clowns are making the forum unreadable

Yep Round 24. We play them and the such fans will be forced to watch us get the JJ Gilitan Shield... that will do the talking
Yet they will be the first one’s to pipe up and say, “THE JJ Giltinan Shield means nothing!”

I’m sure the Balmain Tigers first grade team of 1969 will disagree.......

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif

Latest posts