What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mighty pennies v the tigpies

Tigertail

Juniors
The pub rock days were the best. My kids don’t believe me when I tell them I saw INXS, the Oils etc in pubs across Sydney. They just can’t comprehend it. The old Panthers Club in Station Street all the bands played there in the late 70’s early 80’s.
Were the best years, INXS, Cold Chissel, Australian Crawl, Oils and The Angels, they played in alot of the clubs and pubs. There were so many good bands around at that time. We did not realise how good we had it

Black Diamond

Juniors
Will you lot just shut up.

You are now arguing over wooden spoons in the last half century. Give it a rest, you all had your fun, you now just sound ridiculous.

Kilkenny

Coach
Were the best years, INXS, Cold Chissel, Australian Crawl, Oils and The Angels, they played in alot of the clubs and pubs. There were so many good bands around at that time. We did not realise how good we had it
The Riptides were my favourite band but I don’t expect to many on here to have heard of them.

Tigertail

Juniors
The game was in the balance until the brain dead spastic took matters into his own hands . He must be a Penrith supporter, it is relevant
Parramatta certainly got a lot six again calls, especially earl in the game, the penalty on Twal near our line early in the game when Lussick flopped, the sin binning of Blore was ridiculous, and the hit on Laurie he had knocked the ball on and he was smashed. It almost like we were not allowed to have the ball.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

Parramatta certainly got a lot six again calls, especially earl in the game, the penalty on Twal near our line early in the game when Lussick flopped, the sin binning of Blore was ridiculous, and the hit on Laurie he had knocked the ball on and he was smashed. It almost like we were not allowed to have the ball.
with the amount of 6 agains given to parramatta on the 4th tackle, the players should have just walked off the ground. We were no worse than Parra in the ruck yet he only pinged us.

The referees are ruining the fabric of the game and I guarentee if he just lets the game flow and doesn't nitpick its a heck of a lot closer.

Even though we won last week the refereeing was also atrocious. Fans will start walking away from the game if it keeps going..we go to watch footy, not the ref blow the pea out of the whistle

Tigertail

Juniors
with the amount of 6 agains given to parramatta on the 4th tackle, the players should have just walked off the ground. We were no worse than Parra in the ruck yet he only pinged us.

The referees are ruining the fabric of the game and I guarentee if he just lets the game flow and doesn't nitpick its a heck of a lot closer.
What I don't understand it so obvious that we are no getting a fair go, and even commentators kept on saying that was a hard call, Even Cronk said at half time if the Tigers get somewhere near 50% of possession they have a good chance of winning this.

Kilkenny

Coach
They sound familiar, I am not sure if I saw them, I saw Boom Clash Opera, My Sex and the All niters alot.
Mi Sex they were a great live band. Rather sad when there lead singer Steve Gilpin passed away in a car accident if I remember correctly. They were a favourite of Molly Meldrum on Countdown. Great band. They had many great songs, but I loved ‘But you don’t care’ it was a classic.

Mi Sex they were a great live band. Rather sad when there lead singer Steve Gilpin passed away in a car accident if I remember correctly. They were a favourite of Molly Meldrum on Countdown. Great band. They had many great songs, but I loved ‘But you don’t care’ it was a classic.
My son, who’s only 8, is a massive fan of Mi-Sex’s song “Computer Games”. He always asks for it whenever we go for a drive

Tigertail

Juniors
I did not know he passed away, he had that song Computer Games, classic. A lot of those musos they die young unfortunately

GongPanther

Referee
Saw INXS at Cremorne Hotel. I think it was their "home base" so to speak.

Pork Hunt

Juniors
Parra 32 TIGGERS 6 with 30 mins to go. That should shut up a few of the TIGGERS trolls
Cannot wait until the Panthers choke like Capewell's offsider. Going to be funny AF getting on here and rubbing it in. Panthers fans are nervous already, Storm are going to pillage you merkins. Tiktok tiktok, it's going to be pissfunny watching you Merkins cry into your goonbags in a few months time.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Cannot wait until the Panthers choke like Capewell's offsider. Going to be funny AF getting on here and rubbing it in. Panthers fans are nervous already, Storm are going to pillage you merkins. Tiktok tiktok, it's going to be pissfunny watching you Merkins cry into your goonbags in a few months time.

The Realist

Juniors
Salty Tigers fans. You got absolutely spanked today. I actually went to the game with friends who are Parra fans. 10 minutes in I told them not to worry, Tigers have nothing for you, they will not score more than 12 points.

If the Tigers play a top tier team with most of their players they get spanked.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Salty Tigers fans. You got absolutely spanked today. I actually went to the game with friends who are Parra fans. 10 minutes in I told them not to worry, Tigers have nothing for you, they will not score more than 12 points.

If the Tigers play a top tier team with most of their players they get spanked.
Please, nobody wants to hear about your orgy at the game. But since you’ve already spilled half of it, did you blow them aswell?

also fun fact … if the panthers play Melbourne in the grand final they get spanked 🤣🤣

Latest posts