What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*****MIGHTY RAIDERS*****

msjd

Juniors
I just wanna say something about the Raiders season since the footy show never says anything about them and they dont get tealked about very much. Their having a beauty of a season playong very good footy, i hope they keep going and surely people will have to start giving the Raiders a chance.
"Keep Going You Mighty Raiders".

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Yep good on the Raiders, its always good to see the underdog win.
At the start of the season people were saying Raiders for the spoon, but they will be up in the top 8 for sure.

OVP

Coach
I wish my club had the foresight to sign a "busted old man" like Jason Smith, who some of the experts on here called and laughed at and tipped them for the spoon. This guy is one hell of a brilliant player and the Raiders deserve their spot on the ladder. Any chance you guys want to do a swap ? You can have Finch back for Smith ;-) (i bet i dont get any takers :lol:)

Tigerpete

Juniors
I'll admit that while the raiders are my least favourite team for reasons perhaps more obvious to some, Credit must be given where its due. Some will say its just a team making a fast start while others struggle, i disagree, they're doing what other sides cant and thats play consistantly.

I'll also eat my humble pie too , I laughed when Smith and Adamson were signed, im happy to proven wrong though.

DJ Raida

Bench
OVP said:
I wish my club had the foresight to sign a "busted old man" like Jason Smith, who some of the experts on here called and laughed at and tipped them for the spoon. This guy is one hell of a brilliant player and the Raiders deserve their spot on the ladder. Any chance you guys want to do a swap ? You can have Finch back for Smith ;-) (i bet i dont get any takers :lol:)

nah well be right ;-)