What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milestones for Friday Night

Hurriflatch

Referee
Burt needs 6 pts points for 700 career points
Burt needs 16 pts for 200 season points
Marsh needs 6 pts for 100 career points

mickdo

Coach
You forgot the all important one...

Parra needs the 2 points for the Minor Premiership :lol:

Nickeel

Juniors
I will need 14 schooners this Friday for 500 on game days in this season.

I am confident I can get there.

Nick

The Colonel

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
Burt needs 6 pts points for 700 career points
Burt needs 16 pts for 200 season points
Marsh needs 6 pts for 100 career points

When was the last time someone from Parramatta scored over 200 points for the season? Actually when was the last timne someone from Parramatta scored as many points or more than Burty has this season?

The Colonel

Immortal
The Colonel said:
When was the last time someone from Parramatta scored over 200 points for the season? Actually when was the last timne someone from Parramatta scored as many points or more than Burty has this season?

Answer my own question. Jason Taylor in 2001 but prior to that you have to go back to Mick Cronin in 1985 when he scored 204 points.

Macca_

Coach
It will be my first time on the hill at Parra. Been to a handful of games in the past and have sat in the stands.

junior009

Juniors
Don't know how many he's missed but there were also a few games where Piggy did the Goalkicking...including a 50 nil game v Newcastle

PB

Bench
Macca_ said:
It will be my first time on the hill at Parra. Been to a handful of games in the past and have sat in the stands.

I don't know how to break this to you Macca... But there is no hill at Parra anymore.... it's terrace seating for you my friend....;-)

Macca_

Coach
You know what I mean though :lol: I have never sat at either end of the ground before then, only on the sides :D

Hurriflatch

Referee
Just to answer the question Burt has played in 20 games this year meaning that he has missed just 3 games.

forward pass

Coach
Piggy has kicked 13 goals so you could just about add that to Burts tally if he had of played.

He can play this kid........................

Latest posts