What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Million pound game ..

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thats what they call it, the GF game for Super League entry. Toronto just won it 26-4 v's Featherstone to enter the Super League for next year.. Good for RL having a Nth American team in that comp I reckon.

Typical Ricky Luetele game, great defense, no line breaks but solid game from him.

Thanks for the reminder, Cools, I forgot all about the game.
Gunna watch it with breaky now!!

edit: scratch that. 2016 is on kayo now. I need to watch it for the other commentary yeah haha

Last edited:

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
I like that stadium. Small capacity but comfortable and good looking on TV. A few Sydney teams should try to build similar.

It's a little past it's use by date but was ideal for the Wolfpack on their way up, it will be interesting to see it the Toronto council upgrades the facilities now that they are Super League bound considering the Mayor was on official duty during the presentation ceremony.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
They will need players.................

Additional chairs for the game of musical chairs that will begin November 1.

Latest posts