What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milne

Wittenberg

Juniors
Despite our coach sitting hidden behind our "successful loss" I was really pleased by Milne last night. He got right under both Josh and Brett Morris' skin. He roughed them up and had them looking for him coming when they had the ball. I noticed once they both pushed at his face when he was on the ground and he got up smiling. Way to go boy. Smash, niggle and power ahead. A good one who with Aitken will form one tough pairing in the years ahead. It's ok Brett we will tell him you are too important now to be roughed up :)

BringTheNoise

Juniors
He's a good mixture of skill and aggression. His last couple of games has got me perplexed as to why Mary persisted with Lafai for so long before giving this kid a crack? Finally we have a genuine game breaker in the 17.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
This art of the reason MCGregor is shit.Lafai has played crap all year and this kid got his chance via the dumb coach having no options left.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
This kid is a good player has speed and skill. On another note how good is Kurt Mann going, he is a shining light and our backs are taking much better shape now. We should build towards next year.
Minh with that sort of thinking you will go far

Dragons 09

Juniors
To be honest, when i see them play in the lower grades, Jacob Host looks more ready for the top grade than does Milne and yet someone glued his ass to the bench last night.........can't get my head around that decision.. Notwithstanding, Milne has a bright future and we just have to stick solid with him now for the rest of the season. He definitely has a mistake in him, particularly in defense, but NRL standard game time will over come that. He also looks like he might have a brain snap or 2 in him as well, so i hope his mentors are keeping an eye on that. If we do the right thing with him, i think he can become an elite level player that we get a decade or more of top class footy out of.

Old Timer

Coach
Milne cost us the first try.
Can you please provide a list of all the others who have cost us tries this season?

Milne may have erred in a defensive read but he will be all the better for it and I wish anybody with Benji on their side of the paddock lots of luck in not conceding tries as Benji is an absolute liability when he has a brain snap and comes up out of the line or starts crabbing backwards opening up holes.

Dragonscales

Juniors
Milne has to prove to the fans and the Dragons that he is a legitimate first grader in the next 5 games. We need to know if we can go with an Aitken and Milne centre pairing and contest for the premiership.

It's looking that way.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Our centre's are our shining light and should be looked at as long term clubmen. They tick most box's for first graders.
I would be signing Milne and Aitkin to an extended contract. I believe Milnes contract expires 2017. We have got to look out for the vulters.

Both Tim Lafai and Mitch Rein should be released. It's these necessary but tough decisions that the successful clubs as Melbourne and Cowboys do and remain long term top 4 teams.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Milne is an 'unpolished diamond' in a season with very few bright spots.

He has a presence that says 'first grade' all over him.

With adequate coaching, the sky's the limit for this kid. Hopefully, he has a long and productive career at the Dragons.

RED73V

Juniors
There haven't been to many exciting times of late for us Dragons fans . The emergence of Milne one of the exceptions.... Most forum members have been calling for his inclusion most of this season instead of the tin man . Mcgregor needs his head read (one of many poor decisions he has made). Can't wait to see the end of his rein. Mind the pun ;)

emu62

Juniors
Milne is an 'unpolished diamond' in a season with very few bright spots.

He has a presence that says 'first grade' all over him.

With adequate coaching, the sky's the limit for this kid. Hopefully, he has a long and productive career at the Dragons.

Totally agree but here is where the problem lies " with adequate coaching"

dragon thomo

Juniors
People are saying milne made a bad read for dogs first try which is half right . What he tried to do was put a hit on and the ball bounced off him, something he will learn over time. A real talent in which the club need to hold onto long term with attkin.

Latest posts