What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Milton Keynes v Man U (League Cup)

Jimbo

Immortal
Well that was entertaining

After 120 minutes, Brenda is still Mourinho's bitch

Haffa

Wish Bein Sports would pick up the PL rights. Other than the 4 second delay between visual and audio for the start I've enjoyed their coverage.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Didn't get to see the game because I don't have BEin/Setanta anymore. Sounds like a decent game from both sides and some fiery moment as well. Glad we didn't shit ourselves at the bridge.

Haffa

You guys played well. Still a striker short though. Sterling is wasted up front on his own.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Only been able to read a few match reports which say we at least had a go. Gee I'd love to have Danny hit the ground running on return. We are at least creating chances.

What happened with Costa? Did he actually go the stomp twice?

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Yeah heard there was a clear penalty denied, before I read on I knew straight away it would be Skrtel.

Jimbo

Immortal
I believe that's twelve games unbeaten now nick

We've run out of things to prove

Haffa

The second one was laughable. Skrtel kicked out at him first and it was on the run.

After what Aguero got away with though he can hardly be banned. But he will.

Haffa

The ref had a mare. He missed cards and pen's across the board. He had a shocker on the weekend too.

Big Sam

First Grade
The second one was laughable. Skrtel kicked out at him first and it was on the run.

There shouldn't have even been a second one...

Let's not forget these kinds of tactics are typical of the eye gouger's teams:
0.jpg

Haffa

Yep and Brendan's team are full of biters.

God you're an embarrassment to the rest of Liverpool Supporters around here. or do you support Barca this week? Because they're the experts at this dirty/cheating lark.

Last edited: