What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini update on Tim Smith's contract

Hurriflatch

Referee
For this quote in today's Tele

"I'm pretty keen to stay at Parramatta, it's my first year of first grade and I'm really enjoying my football under Brian Smith." Smith said

"Hopefully we can work something out pretty soon. I just want to focus on football so I will let my manager concentrate on the contract stuff"

PB

Bench
brian Said this morning on the radio they were close to sorting it out (whihc indicates they will have him sorted before June 30.

Brian also said that BEN Smith has signed up for a few more years just the other week...

Hurriflatch

Referee
PB said:
brian Said this morning on the radio they were close to sorting it out (whihc indicates they will have him sorted before June 30.

Brian also said that BEN Smith has signed up for a few more years just the other week...

Very good

Once Timmy is signed then open talks with Widders (unless they have already)

fish eel

Immortal
The Sun Herald actually reported yesterday it was expected he would re-sign soon.

Hindyscrack

Bench
Ben Smith had a great game yesterday, great size and speed. Will be exciting to watch him develop.

yeah i wouldnt be suprised that parra have signed tim up by early next week just b4 the big game against the sea eagles, brian did mention this morning that its basically sorted out think it just has to run through the motions thats all.

did u hear brian take a little swipe at michael witt, saying that he wasnt up to organising the team (something along that line)

Avenger

Immortal
parraitdoesmatta said:
did u hear brian take a little swipe at michael witt, saying that he wasnt up to organising the team (something along that line)

Admitted that he was a good kicker though. You see Michael Witt is the "Ross Conlon" of halves. :D :D :D

mickdo

Coach
Avenger said:
parraitdoesmatta said:

Admitted that he was a good kicer though. You see Michael Witt is the "Ross Conlon" of halves. :D :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
parraitdoesmatta said:

Interesting, maybe it's a shot back for the whole SMS thing a few weeks ago.

bazza

Immortal
parraitdoesmatta said:

That is the major difference between the 2. Tim Smith is always talking out on the field.
Skill wise - they are probably just as good as each other.

1eyedeel

Juniors
Can't agree Bazze. Tim Smith is the most naturally talented half I've seen since Johns. Witt is, well, not..

Latest posts