What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minichiello off !

While Minichiello has been a good servant and a credit to the game the fact remains he committed an offence to the head of an opposing player and deserved punishment.
Call it unintentional,clumsy,careless what ever,the end result deserved suspension,especially when you compare it to Adam Blair's suspension for a leg pull.

High Shot

Juniors
Was thinking the same. Video Ref decisions, judiciary decisions. I'm losing faith and thinking there is something corrupt going on behind the scenes.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse, this is disgraceful.

I bet the prick has a blinder on Sunday, too.

f**k off NRL.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Almost as bad as Simon Dwyer not being penalised for attacking the head on jwh in 2010

F*ck of dickhead. You're not worthy to even mention his name you scumbag f*ckwit.

And I'm glad Mini got let off, he is a liability for them. I haven't seen him succesfully pick up a rolling ball in 5 years.

Knob...its obvious that blind faith clouds your view concerning any incident with the Roosters,shows your passionate with a total lack of intelligence.

simmo1

First Grade
Meh, he hasn't been very good this year, anyway. Probably rather face Mini at the back than RTS.

In saying that, we tend to make even the most average Roosters players look like worldbeaters so he'll probably carve up anyway.