What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing the unpopular

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think the pack is missing Jack Williams. Sure, his penis fingers became apparent before he was hurt but we're missing what he brings in terms of hard work. Hard runs, hard tackling, hard attitude.

When's he back?

fizzgig

Juniors
I think the pack is missing Jack Williams. Sure, his penis fingers became apparent before he was hurt but we're missing what he brings in terms of hard work. Hard runs, hard tackling, hard attitude.

When's he back?
Due back in a few rounds but our persistence with current players means he's got to find a gap to get in the squad? Trindall leaving 4 forwards on the bench? Tolman?

I'd think Hunt is locked in until BHU is back.

Suspect he'll be coming back through the Jets like the start of the year.

R-15-3

Juniors
He may take Rudolph spot.
iv always been a fan of Rudolph and always made excuses for him but f**k me he has no impact now looks as light as a feather, his defence and discipline has improved but offers nothing in attack and always looks gassed

iv always been a fan of Rudolph and always made excuses for him but f**k me he has no impact now looks as light as a feather, his defence and discipline has improved but offers nothing in attack and always looks gassed
Got the woods shuffling backwards thing happening a bit now too

Inferno

Coach
I think Toby's problem is he's playing too many minutes.

I also think he'd be better off the bench but both are problems we have till BHU is back.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we miss Uele more than Williams. Toby plays way too many minutes and his impact is reduced as a result

We do. No one said we miss Williams more or most but just the same in contyext of best 17 and cohesion I stand by the fact he's missed. I think Fitz would agree. He was re signed after all

Tiger Shark

Bench
No chance.

He’ll take Trindalls spot imo. With more players available he’s often had 4 forwards on the bench.

Tiger Shark

Bench

When's he back?
Original injury announcement had them back the same time. So might see him back for the Dogs game

Latest posts