What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mitchell moses

Eddie Lab

Juniors
what are thinking about Mitchell Moses? he ripped it up in the under 20's SoO. Will he get a start sometime this year or are we sticking with Anasta/Austin? looks like he is signed on till 2016 but are we concerned he might leave if he doesn't get a start?

Tiger05

First Grade
He is signed up so I doubt he will be leaving. I think he should be given a go this year with a view to starting in the halves next season.

macnaz

Staff member
Thats the thing...hasnt been great in Reggies at all.
Brooks had class and maturity written all over him in juniors.
Moses has shown talent in juniors and not much in seniors.

I tend to agree , he is going ok but Brookes was getting man of the match awards is state cup , as was Tedesco .

BrotherJim05

Bench
The way Austin played at Fullback I would be happy to give him another crack. Lucky that Halutau is back from injury so he can play the bench hooker role with Farah in Origin camp

DanOz

Juniors
Turnstile defence. Would be crazy to throw him in before he is ready. Needs an offseason in the gym before I would even think about it.

macnaz

Staff member
The way Austin played at Fullback I would be happy to give him another crack. Lucky that Halutau is back from injury so he can play the bench hooker role with Farah in Origin camp

Yep he went well , definitely give him another shot next week.