What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mitchell sargent 2 the cowgirls

Booziesgal

Juniors
i couldnt believe my ears when i heard sargent was going 2 the cowgirl i dont under stand we give the young guys a go and when they start to get big they dog us i think its crap you watch slater and my fav cameron smith will be next

El Diablo

Post Whore
Booziesgal said:
i couldnt believe my ears when i heard sargent was going 2 the cowgirl i dont under stand we give the young guys a go and when they start to get big they dog us i think its crap you watch slater and my fav cameron smith will be next

Dog you??

Parramatta were the one's that developed him, not Melbourne.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Booziesgal said:
yes i know that but storm were the ones who gave him a real go not para

Without Parra he never would of been.

When you have juniors and other clubs come nd take then you might have something to complain about.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I'm not happy to see him go. He has had a pretty damn good season and will definitely be missed. With him and Russo gone, it will be all up to Rodney, Robbie and Kirk. Of course, that's a great 3 to leave it up to. :)

The_Savage_1

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
I'm not happy to see him go. He has had a pretty damn good season and will definitely be missed. With him and Russo gone, it will be all up to Rodney, Robbie and Kirk. Of course, that's a great 3 to leave it up to. :)

we got chan and tanielu as well as robbo and even kidwell who can play prop also

El Diablo

Post Whore
The_Savage_1 said:
Lord Reynoldson said:

we got chan and tanielu as well as robbo and even kidwell who can play prop also

You better hope that Channy's arm stays good. I think he's broke it about three times in the last eighteen months and has played bugger all. Real shame as he's a good, tough player.