What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMA Brucey

Tayjack

Juniors
Watch out for Brucey123 here you boys that follow this sport. Brucey123 is apparently an MMA a fighter out of Townsville. He trains and fights in the "offseason" of the NRL - big Brucey banana. He's coming boys.

Bruce123

Juniors
Watch out for Brucey123 here you boys that follow this sport. Brucey123 is apparently an MMA a fighter out of Townsville. He trains and fights in the "offseason" of the NRL - big Brucey banana. He's coming boys.

Lol you f**khead, out of the "tdrl" season gayboy. I never once said I was tough lol

Bruce123

Juniors

But I reckon I'd have a decent shot at beating the shit out you. Your a f**kin keyboard coward

Tayjack

Juniors
But I reckon I'd have a decent shot at beating the shit out you. Your a f**kin keyboard coward

Yeah for sure you would have a decent shot at beating the shit out of me. I'm f**ked, your a funny merkin though I must say, you were 'blindskies' the other nightskis. Lol

Latest posts