What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MNF R5 - Raiders v Roosters *Spoilers/Discussion*

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GAME > Canberra v Sydney Roosters
WHEN > Monday 16 April, 7:00pm
WHERE > CANBERRA STADIUM
MEDIA > LIVE FOX, LIVE TRIPLE M
REF > Jared Maxwell; Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Michael Jones; Video Referee: Phil Cooley
TIX > Ticketek.

Raiders
1. WILLIAM ZILLMAN, 2. COLIN BEST, 3. PHIL GRAHAM, 4. ADRIAN PURTELL, 5. BRETT KELLY, 6. TODD CARNEY, 7. MICHAEL DOBSON, 8. SCOTT LOGAN, 9. LINCOLN WITHERS, 10. DANE TILSE, 11. NEVILLE COSTIGAN, 12. GLEN TURNER, 13. ALAN TONGUE (C)
Int - 14. BEN JONES, 15. MICHAEL WEYMAN, 16. TOM LEAROYD-LAHRS, 17. TREVOR THURLING
Roosters
Anthony Minichiello, Sam Perrett, Iosia Soliola, Joel Monaghan, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Braith Anasta, Mitchell Pearce, David Shillington, Craig Wing, Danny Nutley,
Nate Myles, Craig Fitzgibbon (c), Anthony Tupou
Int - Chris Beattie, Shane Shackleton, Amos Roberts, Lopini Paea

Any Late mail?

The Preacher

First Grade
Not that with the way my side is playing, do I have a right to have a go at any team, but Timmah, I just pissed myself when I saw the title of the thread. :lol: :lol:

Mal Meninga

Bench
Todd Carney will play despite an ankle injury(ruptured ligament) and Troy Thompson may return to the side after a shoulder injury sustained in round 1. I'd expect Thurling to drop off the bench if Thommo is given a shot.

Rovelli

Bench
Who cares? j/k

Canberra at home will be tough all year (see: taking the game to the Storm, trouncing Newcastle in Joey's last game).

I'll take the Green Machine.

aids

Bench
Dodger said:
Any Late mail?

i've heardthat instead of flipping a coin, the two team captains will slap each other with a tuna prior to the game.
last man standing gets to kickoff

m0j0

Bench
Just out of curiosity, didn't the Bunnies have this game swapped so their Kiwi internationals could play for the club this round? Wasn't because they wouldn't be eligible to play on the Monday due to some 5 day embargo or something?
If so, why is it that Soliola is still named in the Chooks team when he's been picked for NZ? Is he still playing tonight or does he have to step down?

skeepe

Immortal
It was changed because Souths think they run the league. Quite the turnaround. I'm really forming quite a dislike of them, and it has nothing to do with their on-field success.

Danish

Referee
m0j0 said:
Just out of curiosity, didn't the Bunnies have this game swapped so their Kiwi internationals could play for the club this round? Wasn't because they wouldn't be eligible to play on the Monday due to some 5 day embargo or something?
If so, why is it that Soliola is still named in the Chooks team when he's been picked for NZ? Is he still playing tonight or does he have to step down?

I bloody wish they would stand Soli down. Utterly useless this year.

I believe he actually sought special approval to play (the kiwis found it easier to approve a bend in the rules for 1 player than for the 4 or so that are lining up from the bunnies).

P.S Chooks 1-12

OVP

Coach
SM1082~Cripple-Fight-Posters.jpg