What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mock Draft

shiznit

Coach
A few whispers out there that the Eagles and the Raiders are looking at a trade...

The Eagles would move up to #4 to take Mariota...

The Raiders would get #20 this year, a 1st and a 2nd next year and RB Shady McCoy...

Me and Nick have talked about this previously and from
A Raiders perspective I'm happy with that...

We could get Dorial Green-Beckham at 20.,, so that's a weapon for Carr... And we have plenty of cap space which we are forced to spend at the moment...

nick87

Coach
If that's the deal, then im good with that.
Also if that happens, i wouldnt expect that to be the only trade, we'd immediately begin fielding calls for Nick Foles, who id expect to get us back something in the 2nd round.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
That works for both teams, but it assumes MM is available at 4. Bucs prob take Winston, why don't Titans take MM? It's not like Mettenburger has the play to match his opinion of himself.

nick87

Coach
That works for both teams, but it assumes MM is available at 4. Bucs prob take Winston, why don't Titans take MM? It's not like Mettenburger has the play to match his opinion of himself.

Titans dont have the coaching staff to really make use of Mariota's skillset and i think they know it. There is some interesting guys, like Greg Cossell and Mike Mayock who really believe in Mettenbuger, and last i read their owner gave him a pretty big stamp of approval

I think the Titans will take the best defensive player on their board unless they can trade the pick. I really dont see them taking Mariota.

shiznit

Coach
I've always said the Titans take Mariota...

But the word is... They are happy to keep Mettenberger and grab Leonard Williams...

The Eagles could also trade Foles to the Titans if they really aren't keen on Mettenberger...

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
that is a worse trade than the one for RG3

eagles should do this in the off season

1. Devin McCourty FS
2. Jason Worilds LB

Draft.
1. Waynes/Collins CB
2. Eric Kendricks LB
3. Olomu CB
4a. Tyler Lockett WR
4b. Ali Marpett G/T

shiznit

Coach
Titans dont have the coaching staff to really make use of Mariota's skillset and i think they know it. There is some interesting guys, like Greg Cossell and Mike Mayock who really believe in Mettenbuger, and last i read their owner gave him a pretty big stamp of approval

I think the Titans will take the best defensive player on their board unless they can trade the pick. I really dont see them taking Mariota.
Passing on Leonard Williams with a QB that may not fit your team.... That's a big risk...

nick87

Coach
that is a worse trade than the one for RG3

eagles should do this in the off season

1. Devin McCourty FS
2. Jason Worilds LB

Draft.
1. Waynes/Collins CB
2. Eric Kendricks LB
3. Olomu CB
4a. Tyler Lockett WR
4b. Ali Marpett G/T

I dont think Kendricks gets to us in #2. But if that's how it went down, id be fine with that. I'd rather take Orakpo than Worilds though

I'd propose this off season if we cant get Mariota:

1. Devin McCourty FS
2. Byron Maxwell CB

Draft
1. Waynes/Collins CB
2. Laken Tomlinson G
3. Benardrick McKinney ILB
4a. Ekpre-Olomu CB
4b. Tayler Lockett WR

Tom155

Coach
Zero chance McKinney makes it to round 3 & very doubtful McCourty leaves the pats imo

nick87

Coach
Zero chance McKinney makes it to round 3 & very doubtful McCourty leaves the pats imo

Agreed on McCourty. KcKinney is currently 91st on the CBS big board. Scouting reports suggest he might be a two down run stuffer only. If that holds up over the process, i dont think he's going higher than round 3.

Tom155

Coach
Agreed on McCourty. KcKinney is currently 91st on the CBS big board. Scouting reports suggest he might be a two down run stuffer only. If that holds up over the process, i dont think he's going higher than round 3.

cbs is wrong check other sites/rankings, it's very unlikely he makes it out of round 1, zero chance of him making it out of round 2, you will see soon enough only about 60 days to the draft :).

Last edited:

Latest posts