What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moderators

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I'm just comparing the size of our email addresses. Yours is smaller.

Don't worry, you'll be banned soon enough. In the meantime, just entertain us a little longer.

Yeah I know.... we're bad people here.
Just get on with it Wallow, or are you afraid? C'mon, ban me! Please! :lol:

St.John

Juniors
Just get on with it Wallow, or are you afraid? C'mon, ban me! Please! :lol:

And thus we see the terminal stages of Bellendius Kalgoorlii, who is reduced to the old "yeah? well I want to be banned, so there!" gambit.

He follows his long-departed self respect and credibility into that dark night.

HevyDevy

Coach
KR, I started this thread and have been sparring with Willow and Millers ... but seriously, what the f**k are you gibbering about?

bartman

Immortal
Somebody with a brain I mean. One who thinks outside the box.
:lol: This just gets better.

I may hold vastly different opinions to Millers KR, but there's no way I'd do him the disservice of classing him as "one of us" alongside you...

JoeD

First Grade
KR is like Termy except without any of the humour. Classic thread nomination just for all the LU/LWOS back history.

Simo

First Grade
Ah Termy he was the man!

KR is a troll anyway in my opinion, he posts using a persona, much like Razor and Marshall - except Marshall has some creativity behind his efforts.

Lego_Man

First Grade
Me and Willow actually get on OK these days.

I've learned to take the "Lego Piece" calls in my stride. It's only a forum after all, you've gotta remember that. I'm sure you'd be able to get along with most of the faces behind the internet personae here.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ah Termy he was the man!
Termy was just a dopey bastard. He liked sending threats to other members by PM. The extraordinary thing is that he thought this would intimidate people and therefore lift his standing on the forums. Not a very courageous fella and pretty sad when you think about it.

Simo said:
KR is a troll anyway in my opinion, he posts using a persona, much like Razor and Marshall - except Marshall has some creativity behind his efforts.
Getting some very odd emails from KR. I really think he was encouraged to use LU as some form of therapy. Sorry we couldn't help.
Lego_Piece said:
I've learned to take the "Lego Piece" calls in my stride.
Actually, I'd completely forgotten about that, until now.

Simo

First Grade
Termy was just a dopey bastard. He liked sending threats to other members by PM. The extraordinary thing is that he thought this would intimidate people and therefore lift his standing on the forums. Not a very courageous fella and pretty sad when you think about it.

Getting some very odd emails from KR. I really think he was encouraged to use LU as some form of therapy. Sorry we couldn't help.

Actually, I'd completely forgotten about that, until now.

I never had to endure PMs so im sure termy was worse for you, I just got the amusement of watching his posts and laughing.

So you think KR could be a real personality.....albeit a disturbed one, ill take your word for it, again I dont have to worry about the emails!
Still I am skeptical what comes out of his mouth (or keyboard - you know what i mean!) is a true belief, look out world if it is.

Simo

First Grade
What, you've never met a redneck before Simo?

You know what, in person not really....well not to the extent of KRs posts anyway.

I personally think the novelty of trolling internet boards would wear off after a while but each to their own I guess.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
From the Four Corners forum.

Moved to the Classic Threads forum.

After a while, the thread gives way to founding members discussing the history of these forums.

Just browsing through this thread and I noticed a post from Everlovin Antichrist. Whatever happened to him? 40k + posts and hasn't posted anything since October last year.

Hope he is ok....

Drew-Sta

Staff member
EA I think grew tired of the forums. Was playing in the F7's last year as a favour to Willow, but I think he's happy to move on.

A shame, as I miss his posts.