What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moeroa

greena

Juniors
From the photo's Tepai has put on a lot of bulk. Is he likely to move into the front row with Paulo, Alvaro, Mannah and Kaufusi.

T-Boon

Coach
It is a good idea, he seemed weak last season.

I wouldnt play him in the centre I would play him around the fringe.

El Diablo

Post Whore
a few more head knocks and he'll have to retire imo

he gets concussed a lot and easily and should call it a day

Bandwagon

Staff member
Even carrying a bit more bulk I'd rather see him spend less time in the middle, perhaps try and use him the way we used T-rex in the few games before he exploded.

Incorrect

Coach
a few more head knocks and he'll have to retire imo

he gets concussed a lot and easily and should call it a day

I agree. Unless of course we've been playing silly buggers with the HIA rule but I don't think we have. For a young bloke he spends way too much time being assessed for concussions. If he ends up with 2 or 3 more in 2019 I think it's in the interests of his long term health to hang them up... Hell, it might already be too late...

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Even carrying a bit more bulk I'd rather see him spend less time in the middle, perhaps try and use him the way we used T-rex in the few games before he exploded.

He need to run more angles
78 - 88 degrees Would maximize his style

emjaycee

Coach
I agree. Unless of course we've been playing silly buggers with the HIA rule but I don't think we have. For a young bloke he spends way too much time being assessed for concussions. If he ends up with 2 or 3 more in 2019 I think it's in the interests of his long term health to hang them up... He'll, it might already be too late...
I would like to see the club force him into headgear... isn't that what it is for and they do have a duty of care.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I agree. Unless of course we've been playing silly buggers with the HIA rule but I don't think we have. For a young bloke he spends way too much time being assessed for concussions. If he ends up with 2 or 3 more in 2019 I think it's in the interests of his long term health to hang them up... Hell, it might already be too late...
he's not playing silly buggers seeing he missed a couple of games due to repeated concussions

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/eels-upset-over-arthur-locker-room-claims-20180503-p4zd1v.html

Latest posts