What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

Borat.

Juniors
??

Big talk he want out of deal with Dragons - Benji pushing for club to keep him and punt Lui ....

brooksy19

Bench
He really did turn it around the back end of the year didn't he.

I guess its true what they say about those knee operations 18 months to get back to where you were.

I hope it's true, we need to punt Lui, but we need someone to fill his spot.

Does that mean Sheens will play him at half?

Borat.

Juniors
heard the odd whisper and it was also on 2ky this morning dean Ritchie saying Tigers are causing mayhem behind the scenes to keep Moltzen ...He also stated Moltzen doesn't wanna go

macnaz

Staff member
Id only want him back if he plays half. I know people dont rate him at 7 as highly as they do Lui but he provides cohesion with Benji and the side which seems to bring the best out of the team. I personaly think if he was given the same time at halfback that Lui was given he would be easily a better player.

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
What a piss weak wank he is serious if the club lets him go else where why would you want to go back.

Funniest part is, all the Tigers fans couldn't wait to offload him. Even just 2 weeks before the semis the Tigers fans wanted nothing to do with him.

Talanexor

Juniors
I still think Moltzen has plenty to offer at halfback. I don't think he's got the same attacking game Lui does, but I think he's a better foil for Benji.

The question is, if you get Moltzen back, whether Sheens will ever pick him in his natural position.

Funniest part is, all the Tigers fans couldn't wait to offload him. Even just 2 weeks before the semis the Tigers fans wanted nothing to do with him.
Still want nothing to do with him as a fullback. But the landscape has changed with Lui on the outer and Moltzen being able to play a much more suitable position in 7.

The Gambler

Juniors
Of course Benji wants Moltzen to stay.

But Benji also wants to run on the last with a slim lead and a couple left on the clock.

Borat.

Juniors

I think he just realized what a piss weak side st merge will have next year and tried to pull out....

Sounds like a smart move to me

thommo4pm

Coach
I think he just realized what a piss weak side st merge will have next year and tried to pull out....

Sounds like a smart move to me

On the contrary I think we'll be stronger next year than this year.

Anyway if Moltzen doesn't want to come, I'm glad he has done the right thing and said it before pre-season training commences (if it is in fact true).

Bench
Whether he goes or stays,Lui should be gone ASAP,I am willing to back young Miller,and Reddy at 1 until Tedesco is ready will do me also.