What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOM V. Manly

Who is your MOM V Moanly

• Gutho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sivo the Beast

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Jenko

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Blake

• Fergo

• D Brown

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Moses

• Evans

• Mahoney

• Paulo

• Lane

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ma'u

• Niukore

• Taka

• Polar

• Stone

• Moeroa

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's hard to pick whether you chose him or Fergoe who many regaurd as best winger in game if had to.
Fergo is a freakish finisher. Sivo power in upper body is ridiculous. It's more then Semi possessed....
Massive stuff up by Panthers letting him go.

Absolutely.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Sivo can get faster he will be in the conversation...but that is a big if. Semi was explosive. Semi was better at all the little things. That said I think Siko is having a better debut season than Semi did. Semi just kept getting better at the little things hopefully Sivo does as well.

I'm not sure we've seen Sivo out of third gear yet...

Gazzamatta

Coach
It's hard to pick whether you chose him or Fergoe who many regaurd as best winger in game if had to.
Fergo is a freakish finisher. Sivo power in upper body is ridiculous. It's more then Semi possessed....
Massive stuff up by Panthers letting him go.
Did Gus even know he was in The Panthers system Hindy?

If Sivo can get faster he will be in the conversation...but that is a big if. Semi was explosive. Semi was better at all the little things. That said I think Siko is having a better debut season than Semi did. Semi just kept getting better at the little things hopefully Sivo does as well.

Did you ever observe Semi's error rate? Or did that not matter?

Semi would use his power to break tackles and then his speed to beat players in open play so from within your own half (even on your own tryline) he could be a weapon for a long range try.
Sivo has a stronger upper body and palm but not as much speed so from within the attacking 20-30 area he can be nearly unstoppable unless you can get 3 men to him in a tackle.
Different players, different styles.

That's pretty much spot on. As far as future signing or re-signings goes (I know that's not what you are referring to), it comes down to who costs how much and what they do for your team. And I reckon we get Sivo at a much better benefit / cost ratio.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I voted D Brown

Looked bloody dangerous, ran for almost 140 metres our 4th highest. By him running more, it actually created space out wide for the next play where we benefited. Made 24 tackles (4th highest for us also) only missed 2

Sivo up there as well

crocodile

Bench
Up until last night, I saw Sivo's talent, and potential, but thought Radradra was a better player.

Now...I'm honestly not so sure...

Semi Radradra is still an unbelievably good player, but honestly...Sivo is not far behind, in terms of attack, but offers better defence, and is better under the high ball.

It's scary to think how good Sivo will become...
Semi could bust tackles with his legs a little better. Sivo has a superior fend.

Latest posts