What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom

Bigfella

Coach
Seriously, how did fui not get it?

Burty did some good things but missed two atrocious tackles for tries.

Fui was enormous at both ends of the game.

Thoughts?

bartman

Immortal
Fuifui got the radio one on 2GB I think, caught a bit of it on the way home. Tbh I wouldn't have minded if either Fuifui, Burt or Maguire got the awards.

I thought Burt saved a couple of tries on the line contributing sensible defence too, defence that I'm not sure our usual custodian would have been in position to make.

Apart from chiming in to combine with Reddy, and being there to take a share of the kicking under pressure, Burt was well positioned on all kick returns as well, which I found refreshing.

Gronk

Staff member
ABC Radio

3. Bird
2. Fui
1. Bailey

This site

3 Points - William Zillman

2 Points - Fuifui Moimoi
1 Point - Jeff Robson

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Fui was head and shoulders above everyone else on the ground, he was a one man wrecking ball. Burty was very good and so was Casey but FMD Fui was robbed. Best game he has played since 09.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Robson scored a great try, plus saved a certain try by stopping minichello in full throttle close to the line with a few mins to go

outplayed Prince easily, bring on ben horny next week

bartman

Immortal
Zilman did things that Mortimer can only dream of... and I'd agree that Robson got the decision over Prince.

Greg Bird? :lol:

strider

Post Whore
I made the same comment - if it had to go to an Eel it should definitely have been Fui

strider

Post Whore
re: Billy Rogers - i'm confused - its clearly a love/hate relationship .... I'll put you in the 17 Billy - but take that, I'll never put you on the field except maybe the last 10 mins

its a bit of a head scratcher :?

ParraSteve

Juniors
Burt was very good, but Fui was outstanding, He put us on the front foot with his runs, he adds so much energy to our attack

Latest posts