What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaghan looking for NRL home

WireMan

Bench
Interesting to read what his career was like before he came to England. We all just knew him as the Manly hooker. I guess that explains why he only wants to play half back for us.

Your right about his creativity though, he doesn't do enough for us over here. He is solid and dependable and in some cases probably tries to hard and makes a few mistakes.

Also with the salary cap he is one of the big earners who you need to perform, and when the team plays as badly as we were, they are the ones who take the blame.

Rumour over here is, he has been given 2 weeks to decide and sort out a team in the NRL and he may go as part of a swap deal (most NRL teams are at cap level now). No one from you guys linked with us, but both Lyons and Orford have been rumoured around here, so he may end up back at Manly.

canberraraida

Juniors
yea i think the raiders need him for 1 main fact you look and past raiders halves combinations they look for running halves even now with mccrone and herbert and you just have to look and carney campese combination it dont work campese is a running 5/8 so the raiders need a halfback that can organise and let campese loose in my opion

WireMan

Bench
Anyone got any problems with him returning now...?

Yeah me!! :)

Man of the match tonight vs the pie eaters.

Ask me last week and i would of paid for his flight home though. :D He is the most up and down player ever. This week brilliant, last week, woeful.

Oh well, I suppose it keeps life interesting...

Chachi

Bench
I'd have him back if he's happy to play hooker. As much as Herbert has been sh*tcanned this season by every man and his dog I think the dummy half spot has been our biggest problem.

Timbo

Staff member
Waddell will be the man at rake. I'm also confident Flanno can turn it around and become the gun we thought he'd be.

Chachi

Bench
Apparently Waddell trained with the FG side a fair bit this week. Could be a surprise inclusion on the bench perhaps.

Latest posts