What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaghan

the killer eel

Juniors
I don't know whether this has be mentioned, however I was listening to ABC radio and they went around the grounds to Canberra. They stated that David Kidwell had rejected Canberra's offer to remain with Melboure.

They then mentioned Monaghan, they stated that he had already rejected 2 offers from Sydney clubs and he will be speaking with Manly and Roosters ( I think it was roosters , can't remember for certain but it was certainty NOT the EELS) next week, then he will make a decision where he will be next year.

So it seems the Monaghan, were not be can the eels next year.

Another point, the reason Manly have been able to offer so much money, is because they are using the money they didn't spent this year under the cap ( reported to be $850000 by the SMH) as sign on fees ( really a bonus for signing with the club)