What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONDAY JULY 19th

stryker

First Grade
The much anticipated documentary on the hugely successful Rugby League powerhouse - the Wests Tigers will premiere July 19th @ 7.30 on Fox/Kayo.
The sensational trailer has dropped…who else is pumped to see a fly on the wall take of what makes this club so awesome?

Tigerm

First Grade
The much anticipated documentary on the hugely successful Rugby League powerhouse - the Wests Tigers will premiere July 19th @ 7.30 on Fox/Kayo.
The sensational trailer has dropped…who else is pumped to see a fly on the wall take of what makes this club so awesome?

I think we all know we are in the longest slump, we don’t need a video to show us.
So I won’t be watching it.

I suspect it will be similar to Sunderland til I die. Filled with incompetent administrators, apathetic players and unintentional comedy.
It will probably form part of a business study unit for students at uni and tafe on how not to run an organisation.

I’m looking forward to the team selection meetings featuring tea leaves and a ouija board.

I don’t think many advertisers will be rushing to have their products associated with us.

I suppose they could pay overs to ensure their ads do not appear during the show.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Seriously, what the hell goes through the decision makers heads to look at how we failed to improve last year (went backwards) with no signs of improvement this year and said "Yup, let's give the go ahead for a doco this year."
I hope they captured highlights like the decision to not chase JAC. I really want to see how that came about.

macnaz

Staff member
If our on field performances weren't enough to embarrass the supporters we now have this :)
On the positives if there were any it would be the club truly believed we would improve and make the finals after so many years and the doco would be a great tool to entice support and members.
Secondly now the year has turned to shit perhaps EVERYONE involved in the WestsTigers shit show from the CEO down are hopefully exposed to the public to be embarrassed and made accountable for what each and every one them contributed to this abortion of a season.

Seriously, what the hell goes through the decision makers heads to look at how we failed to improve last year (went backwards) with no signs of improvement this year and said "Yup, let's give the go ahead for a doco this year."
I hope they captured highlights like the decision to not chase JAC. I really want to see how that came about.
The final episode will be the boys singing the team song around Tamou holding up the wooden spoon adorned in our colours.

it will be entitled “ We almost blew it”

If our on field performances weren't enough to embarrass the supporters we now have this :)
On the positives if there were any it would be the club truly believed we would improve and make the finals after so many years and the doco would be a great tool to entice support and members.
Secondly now the year has turned to shit perhaps EVERYONE involved in the WestsTigers shit show from the CEO down are hopefully exposed to the public to be embarrassed and made accountable for what each and every one them contributed to this abortion of a season.
Cant wait for the fans going off at Ivan and smug soo and you and family being led away in handcuffs from your gold plated membership ticketed seats on ambush day.

. . . and nek minnit, they got relegated.
We deserve to be relegated.

They should open a second division for us.

We should be able to attract big sponsors

Norths. Google
Newtown Amazon
Firehawks. AGL
Wolfpack Australia. The Reject Shop
Christchurch. BP
Pacifica NAB
Perth. Whiskas
Adelaide. The Joe Rogan Experience
Illawarra Steelers Dr Phil
NSW Country. KB
Wests Tigers. Dr Retread Tyres, West Hoxton

stryker

First Grade
My bloody oath

Latest posts