What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Contempt for PL

Jeffles

Bench
It says on the Norths forum that the Bears get less home games than away games this year. Same happened last year.

This is not fair on the Bears and makes a mockery of the PL as an elite competition. Once again, the potential of this competition is not being realised.

Jeffles

Bench
I ddin't realise this before. It is unfair on the club's revenue stream and for the fans of the teams.

girvie

Staff member
It sucks. It shouldnt be that hard for them to have a draw that sees one home and away game against each team.

girvie

Staff member
I just had a look at the draw and it seams everyone has 12 home games except Norths and Wests who have only 11 and Balmain and Newcastle both have 13.

Jeffles

Bench
So isn't that easy. Give Newcastle and Balmain one less home game and give Norths and Wests one more. Is there still time to swap matches this season? I think there could be.

Jeffles

Bench
It's too late for Balmain and Wests but if Norths and Newcastle swapped their matches on 29-31 July that would give those clubs a 12-12 split.

Ask the League! NSO would be free one of those days.

Fanny Batter

Juniors
the bears forum sez the bears didnt push the issue - would they mind tellin us fan im spewin that theyd treat the fans like this.i wanna watch more games at nso.y didnt the bears fight 4 more home games

Jeffles

Bench
FB

Norths are still bitter but they are slowly realising what a good product they have right now. I bet next year they won't stand for that and they'll go for an even number of home and away games.