What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Dragons drama as Tristan Sailor looks for exit

TruSaint

Referee
St George Illawarra young gun Tristan Sailor is looking to follow teen sensation Jason Saab out of the door as he contemplates asking for an immediate release from the club in a bid to play in the NRL again.

Sailor, the son of Dragons great Wendell Sailor, has been on the sidelines all season after making his debut last year. He was again left out of coach Paul McGregor's 21-man squad named on Tuesday despite the club's winless start.

full article.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/mo...an-sailor-looks-for-exit-20200610-p551df.html

TruSaint

Referee
I was only thinking this today , how long before his old man gets him out of there .....

Yep, Hazza.
Again, there are better judges out there as to whether he will make a real 1st grader, but this is just an indictment of the decision made by the Club to save a few pennies. And try and save face by NOT admitting they got the extension wrong. Farce. Just pathetic.

piesplusreturns

Juniors
tenor.gif

ChocOConnor

Juniors
The telegraph states that Webb is trying to get or find a copy or the Gould review.
I will swear black and blue the review was never done.

I have been banging on about it for 3 days now. I can’t tell how I know but I have blown up about it since Gus blocked me on Twitter when I put it to him with specifics only he would know

Webb trying to get a copy but can’t I suppose cause there is none