What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morley = 7 weeks

bulldog

Bench
HoLLuS said:
Yeah I am a Roosters supporter.....and you know what else fool??

I am a girl!

Please enlighten me with your analogy on what exactly my signature means? Although I highly doubt anything intelligent will come of it.

Perhaps a little reading will enlighten you that your sig was not referenced by me.

Oops nearly forgot the obligatory insult, you idiot.

eels_fan_01

Bench
bigdogsgottaeat said:
I think there's a difference between a shoulder charge and coming off your line out of play to knee a guy in the face/nuts.

Morley is a tough player, there is no denying that, and perhaps he has copped unfair treatment at times - but not on Saturday night. What he did to Corey was disgraceful.

Read it proberly mate.

I said Sonny Bill used to do shoulder charges in hes first season but now hes just crap and just shoves peoples heads in the ground and grabs people, real tough guy. Not a thug. :roll:

bulldog

Bench
atomic_crimson said:
Ain't that the truth.

and someone correct me if i am wrong, but the said incident took place between hughes and morley... had mason took a shot at morley would this not constitute as second man in therefore leading to a possible suspension? Rooster fans should know this one, If not ask Ricko from the 2004 Grandfinal....

Now if Morley beleived Hughes threw a punch and used that as his motivation for kneeing him then how can the judiciary lessen his suspension. In Morleys mindset he would have been the 3rd man in.

The decision is baffling.:crazy:

bulldog

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
Read it proberly mate.

I said Sonny Bill used to do shoulder charges in hes first season but now hes just crap and just shoves peoples heads in the ground and grabs people, real tough guy. Not a thug. :roll:

Your 2nd attempt makes less sense than your first.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Read it proberly mate.

I'd read it "proberly" but I don't know what that is - sorry, perhaps you can explain. For one thing you have shown your obvious level of intelligence in forgetting a comment you made but a short time ago - need I quote you again?

eels_fan_01 said:
now hes a thug worse than Morley.

In fact, a "thug" is exactly what you called SBW. So, what is it? Is SBW a thug, or isn't he? Perhaps if English was not your 2nd language your posts would be of a higher quality.

The thread is about Morley and his suspension, and you try to make it about SBW and his tackling style; I personally don't see how SBW has anything to do with it.

Has SBW ever run in from his line, while out of play, to knee a guy playing the ball? No, don't think so. Has SBW been suspended 10+ times in his NRL career? No, don't think so.

Lancelot Link

Juniors
bulldog said:
Now if Morley beleived Hughes threw a punch and used that as his motivation for kneeing him then how can the judiciary lessen his suspension. In Morleys mindset he would have been the 3rd man in.
The decision is baffling.:crazy:

Hmmm, an excellent point that hadn't really occurred to me before!

A 'double whammy' if you like...Mozza - go buy yourself a lottery ticket soon as you land back in PommyLand, bud!

eels_fan_01

Bench
A footy forum is now a english class appparently.

I think you might wanna teach the majority of Bulldogs fans how to actually speak english before you pick out little things to make yourself look intelligent.

I brought up Sonny Bill because all dogs fans have been talking about how Morley is a thug all week and it really annoys me when Sonny Bill is as bad but no Roosters fans complain or any others.

Lancelot Link

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Read it proberly mate.

Perhaps he's been watching too much of Glenn Morrison, Fui Fui and Mark Riddell?... :roll:

Or perhaps he needs to bite someone in a nightclub to make you Parra fans think anything of him, eh??

Those in glass houses.....

eels_fan_01

Bench
Lancelot Link said:
Perhaps he's been watching too much of Glenn Morrison, Fui Fui and Mark Riddell?... :roll:

Or perhaps he needs to bite someone in a nightclub to make you Parra fans think anything of him, eh??

Those in glass houses.....

We have thugs out on club yes but when did i ever say Morley was one.

So the glass houses thing doesnt apply as i wasnt throwing stones i was simply saying that all the dogs fans talking about Morley should wake up to themselves.

bulldog

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
I brought up Sonny Bill because all dogs fans have been talking about how Morley is a thug all week

It's not just Dogs fans calling Morley a thug.

and it really annoys me when Sonny Bill is as bad but no Roosters fans complain or any others.

Find yourself a nice quiet corner and think about why that is.

Lancelot Link said:
How on earth did this become a discussion on Communist military service????

Soviets were tough in those day's unfortunately that criminal yeltsin ruined 80 odd years of greatness. but there is hope that Comrade Putin will reform Russia enough for a new Soviet Union to be created -Russia and the little russians- Belurus and Ukraine.

The world needs it to combat americano imperialism

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
A footy forum is now a english class appparently.

I think you might wanna teach the majority of Bulldogs fans how to actually speak english before you pick out little things to make yourself look intelligent.

I brought up Sonny Bill because all dogs fans have been talking about how Morley is a thug all week and it really annoys me when Sonny Bill is as bad but no Roosters fans complain or any others.

Just suggesting that if you are going to make a point that is obviously inflammatory to:

a) Represent yourself correctly; and
b) Try not to contradict yourself

Simply really. Even you might be able to understand.

You introduced another player into the debate, and couldn't take the heat when it came your way. Still you have failed to prove that Morley is anything less than a thug.

bulldog said:
It's not just Dogs fans calling Morley a thug.

Find yourself a nice quiet corner and think about why that is.

sonny bill is overated - like to see him play for souths to see how he play's then

bulldog

Bench
marshall stalin said:
sonny bill is overated - like to see him play for souths to see how he play's then

Well I'm glad Morley never played for Souths, someone would have been killed - I mean if he can't even take the pain of two consecutive poor seasons and one game where his team is kept scoreless without losing the plot then how bad would he have been at the Bunnies, his suspensions would have outnumbered his games.

eels_fan_01

Bench
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Just suggesting that if you are going to make a point that is obviously inflammatory to:

a) Represent yourself correctly; and
b) Try not to contradict yourself

Simply really. Even you might be able to understand.

You introduced another player into the debate, and couldn't take the heat when it came your way. Still you have failed to prove that Morley is anything less than a thug.

Wow i like your little rules, to bad Dogs fans dont follow them at their games.

Danish

Referee
Does anyone seriously think that what Morley did deserved more weeks than Bird??

Or is it just another, "It was Morley, so give him heaps!" argument like after round 1??

What he did was completely against the run of play, and had plenty of mallice, but there was no danger in it, absolutely no more than there is making a regulation tackle. Slater stomped on a man's head earlier in the year and received a similiar length, no calls for 18 weeks there.

The rugby league community is so biased when speaking about anything to do with morley it is unbelievable. The Walker "incident" was a perfect example. A perfectly legal hit right up until that game, an exact hit which saw Morley crowned with another "hit of the year" gong last year. But because of a pathetic rule change (which has since been ignored by the match review comittee) he copped 3 weeks, with calls for the "sickening" hit to be given 8+.

Its little wonder touch footballers like benji and bowen can flourish in this league.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Danish said:
Correct on all occasions except 1. Moz has been done for low range drink driving...... Although he didnt blow anywhere near the 0.10+ of our mates reni and Sonny.

Get your facts straight before you shoot your mouth off.

Sonny was done for DUI, but it was low-range. 0.075, to be exact. Perhaps you should do some research before making stupid statements.

You Roosters fans really are as stupid as each other.

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
eels_fan_01 said:
Wow i like your little rules, to bad Dogs fans dont follow them at their games.

What the hell are you even talking about? Dogs fans contradict themselves at their games?

Man, you are stupid.

Latest posts