What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morleys Illegal Knee and Elbow to Mgdougall

TRANSLATION

Juniors
As usual there has been no Media attention on Morleys hit on Mgdougall whilst in possession of the ball. All this protecting himself crap has got to stop.

Imagine if coaches start telling players , that if they throw a hospital pass to stick out there knees 5 feet in the air, and elbows cocked.

The game will become extremely dangerous.

I dont mind a fullback or a winger who goes up for a bomb to protect themselves. But from a pass, that was very dangerous.

because of it, Adam magdougall was forced out of the game. Yet we had Mr Gus Gould doing his best to divert attention from the Knees the entire match.

I think it's shocking journalism, But also incredibly smart.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Exactly, mate.

The Gould-led campaign against Craig Smith a few years ago is one of the reasons he is now plying his trade in England rather than Australia. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Gould is extremely biased & is guilty of using his position of influence for his own ends far too much. I find it very hard to listen to his commentary - that's why i lke him as Blues coach, he's not in the box then!!

He did the same thing in 1999, saying that Saints were coached to perform "voluntary tackles"...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Exactly, mate.

The Gould-led campaign against Craig Smith a few years ago is one of the reasons he is now plying his trade in England rather than Australia. The hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Gould is extremely biased & is guilty of using his position of influence for his own ends far too much. I find it very hard to listen to his commentary - that's why i lke him as Blues coach, he's not in the box then!!

He did the same thing in 1999, saying that Saints were coached to perform "voluntary tackles"...

Cheers,
Ben S.

In 2002, we were destined for the premiership, so Goose made up the dominant tackle to kill our chances.

shadowboxer

First Grade
nathan brown headed to advanced hair....
:D
riddell destined for sizzler........

barrett headed to the roosters...... ;-) .......

now that is funny

Collateral

Coach
shadowboxer said:
nathan brown headed to advanced hair....
:D
riddell destined for sizzler........

barrett headed to the roosters...... ;-) .......

now that is funny

and the sharks are headed no-where.....exactly th esame way they have been travelling for 37 years

STSAE

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Exactly, mate.

Cheers,
Ben S.

SIM you suck ass, jealous wench!!!!!

Didnt Gould defend Smith at his hearing??
Didnt Gould bag Melbourne for diving into tackles in 99, like Cronulla last year??

"Ben S is extremely biased & is guilty of using her ass to influence for her own ends far too much. I find it very hard to listen to her jibbering - that's why i like to bag the crap out of her, she's shat in her pants again!!"
I quote the jealous southernsock!!

assman!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
STSAE said:
Southernsaint said:
Exactly, mate.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Didnt Gould bag Melbourne for diving into tackles in 99, like Cronulla last year??

"Ben S is extremely biased & is guilty of using her ass to influence for her own ends far too much. I find it very hard to listen to her jibbering - that's why i like to bag the crap out of her, she's shat in her pants again!!"

assman!!!!!

Pfffffffft :roll:

STSAE

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
STSAE said:
Southernsaint said:
Exactly, mate.

Cheers,
Ben S.

assman!!!!!

Pfffffffft :roll:

Blipppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
I was thinking about deleting your shite off this forum, mate, but I've decided to leave it up here as a monument to your stupidity...

No wonder everyone hates WUSR "supporters"......

Cheers,
Ben S.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Stgillaman said:
As usual there has been no Media attention on Morleys hit on Mgdougall whilst in possession of the ball. All this protecting himself crap has got to stop.

Imagine if coaches start telling players , that if they throw a hospital pass to stick out there knees 5 feet in the air, and elbows cocked.

The game will become extremely dangerous.

I dont mind a fullback or a winger who goes up for a bomb to protect themselves. But from a pass, that was very dangerous.

because of it, Adam magdougall was forced out of the game. Yet we had Mr Gus Gould doing his best to divert attention from the Knees the entire match.

I think it's shocking journalism, But also incredibly smart.

I noticed how gould did that. It was very selfish and unprofesional.

taxidriver

Coach
Morley is a thug

I counted at least two cheap shots that should have gone on reprot in the GF.

and people said Craig Smith was dirty ! LOL

STSAE

Juniors
taxidriver said:
Morley is a thug

I counted at least two cheap shots that should have gone on reprot in the GF.

and people said Craig Smith was dirty ! LOL

Southernsaint

Staff member
STSAE said:
We are the Roosters the best youve ever seen, The Red White and Bluesters, The Eastern Suburbs Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Premiers!!

You'll have to change that signature, Cock - you ain't the Premiers no more :lol: :lol:

Has it taken you four days to wipe away those tears & clean your face of the Humble Pie crumbs & come in here?? Or was your computer "broken"??

Cheers,
Ben S.

STSAE

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
STSAE said:
We are the Roosters the best youve ever seen, The Red White and Bluesters, The Eastern Suburbs Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Premiers!!
You'll have to change that signature, Cock - you ain't the Premiers no more :lol: :lol:

Has it taken you four days to wipe away those tears & clean your face of the Humble Pie crumbs & come in here?? Or was your computer "broken"??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Im leaving it for you and when we win it next year.

Seems Easts losing fills you with joy!!
I guess you are used to it by now?? All the glory.

benstillsux

Collateral

Coach
STSAE said:
Seems Easts losing fills you with joy!!
I guess you are used to it by now?? All the glory.

Yeah after seeing The Roosters lose to the Dragons on ANZAC Day was good, and then seeing the Roosters go on to lose against the Panthers in a grand final was pretty funny aswell....yep im used to seeing the Roosters lose.

warriors

Juniors
ITS RUGBY NOT NETBALL! Morley is the best 4wad in the world your just jelous he isnt in your line up, jus wait til the ashes when he gets his hands on the green and golds!