What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morleys Raised Knee!

foetus_head

Juniors
I know the roosters slaughtered us and this is no excuse:

but did anyone else notice the raised knee morley had going into the tackle where he elbowed mad dog, i thought that was sin binnable???

Leasha

Juniors
foetus_head said:
I know the roosters slaughtered us and this is no excuse:

but did anyone else notice the raised knee morley had going into the tackle where he elbowed mad dog, i thought that was sin binnable???

Yeah I saw it as well... at first I didnt think it was so bad, but the replay showed it to be a bit more serious than first thought. I suppose that was the main reason that noone was sinbinned - that the referee didnt look at the video for the incident because he also thought it wasnt that bad

Alex28

Coach
it was fair enough...Morley was jumping to catch the Ball. If anything Doogs sholuldnt have been trying to tackle a player in mid-air...

Briza

Juniors
The pin cushin tackled him in mid air and what he deserved the Scumbag!!!! - he has been doing they same kind of illegal sickening stuff for years!!! :lol:

Leasha

Juniors
Bring it home Knights said:
There's no use going on about morley. Parsons does a similar thing all the time.
I've been saying for several months now that I think Parsons will get caught out for lifting his knees as he takes a hitup - hes just been fortunate that noone has been injured because of his running technique, because if it came under scrutiny, he could easily cop a suspension for it!

Anonymous

Juniors
Morley is a disgusting footballer, he has been involved in more disgraceful acts than any player i can remember.

Did anyone notice how Phil Gould stated that: "MacDougall's chin hit Morley's forearm"

I think Mad Dog should be placed on report for that....Pffffft!!

rourkster

Juniors
Briza said:
The pin cushin tackled him in mid air and what he deserved the Scumbag!!!! - he has been doing they same kind of illegal sickening stuff for years!!! :lol:

And another intellectual joins us..... :roll:

Terminator

First Grade
Poor Doogs, his head was in the wrong place at the wrong time, when he came off everyone around me gave him a cheer, and he looked up at the crowd sort of like he was saying thanks.

Risa

Bench
When MacDougall was down on the ground, a lot of Roosters supporters around us were yelling out "BORING BORING". I thought that was absolutely disgraceful. Hello, he didn't even move from the position he fell in, he was obviously injured and almost needed the medicab.

Thankfully most people cheered him when he walked off the ground.

Briza said:
With that silly looking bird flying around [might be an extinct seagull!] it looks as if someone is stuck in 1997!
Get some glasses and seek some help :roll:

cheerleader

Juniors
Risa said:
When MacDougall was down on the ground, a lot of Roosters supporters around us were yelling out "BORING BORING". I thought that was absolutely disgraceful. Hello, he didn't even move from the position he fell in, he was obviously injured and almost needed the medicab.

The chant you refer to was "M O R L E Y, M O R L E Y"!! :lol:

Kaz

junior
cheerleader said:
Risa said:

The chant you refer to was "M O R L E Y, M O R L E Y"!! :lol:

Boring & Morley means the same thing. :lol:

NC

Juniors
There was nothing in that, he jumped to catch the ball, it wasn't deliberate.

Big Tim

First Grade
You know, if the Roosters taught Morley how to play Rugby League, he may become a great player. But what more can we expect from Goosters and Poms? He is a thug and he is one of those players that is just out to hurt someone. I remember when football was about skill and technique, not hitting ppl.

Latest posts