What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris' Hamstring

Wally21

Bench
Does anybody have any inside knowledge of how bad it is? will Stuart bring in Hayne to replace him if he is out, or is ther another winger he has been making weekly calls to?

I imagine he will not give Hayne a go simply because he would be admitting he was wrong. Thoughts?

Charlie124

First Grade
Its the injury made in heaven for Ricky. He knows he f**ked up by not picking Hayne, but this way he gets to correct that moment of geniusation and right a wrong, while also saving face because it can appear to be a forced change rather than a "i f**ked up" change. Hayne will get picked, Morris will be available for game 3 and Ricky can avoid picking him by saying he wants to stick with the same team from game 2.

Wally21

Bench
I hope you blokes are right. I think with hayne there, along with Idris off the bench perhaps and a decent front row, we could just sneak a win in Sydney

Yosh

Coach
Blessing in in diguise, King also looked dusty... Someone is paying these players off I must say, getting them to fake injuries.

Hooch

Juniors
If Morris comes good Stick will just have to run him down in his car.

Thats loyalty.

beave

Coach
Morris probably injured himself to avoid the humility of being dropped. We all know it's inevitable...

chewbaccadefense.jpg

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Its the injury made in heaven for Ricky. He knows he f**ked up by not picking Hayne, but this way he gets to correct that moment of geniusation and right a wrong, while also saving face because it can appear to be a forced change rather than a "i f**ked up" change. Hayne will get picked, Morris will be available for game 3 and Ricky can avoid picking him by saying he wants to stick with the same team from game 2.

This. STicky is thanking god at the moment

Hopoate wont be selected after announcing he's leaving. stuart will make a backflip on hayne but find some way to justify playing a 5/8 on the wing

Latest posts