What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

stryker

First Grade
At first I wanted management to either make him honor his contract or pressure the Eels for compensation. However its been only a month and already he is tanking games and his fckhead manager is spreading mental health issues. Fair dinkum if we had of kept him there'd be some sort of staged suicide attempt by July...

Eels fans, you wanted him. He is all yours.

SBD82

Coach
At first I wanted management to either make him honor his contract or pressure the Eels for compensation. However its been only a month and already he is tanking games and his fckhead manager is spreading mental health issues. Fair dinkum if we had of kept him there'd be some sort of staged suicide attempt by July...

Eels fans, you wanted him. He is all yours.

Surely the eels are paying at least part of his salary for the year?!?

Otherwise there is zero benefit to the tigers. If they free up some cash from him they could front end other contracts. If they get nothing for him they should just dump him in the local Campbelltown league for the rest of the season. I'm sure there'd be a few blokes in that comp that would love to have a crack at him.

Clifferd

Coach
Surely the eels are paying at least part of his salary for the year?!?

Otherwise there is zero benefit to the tigers. If they free up some cash from him they could front end other contracts. If they get nothing for him they should just dump him in the local Campbelltown league for the rest of the season. I'm sure there'd be a few blokes in that comp that would love to have a crack at him.

I think since Moses himself asked for the release and Parra wanted him tigers pay sfa so therefore we have some cash to splash for a te Martin or lolohea

Front-Rower

First Grade
Him playing helps the other side win! He makes Benji look like a good defender!

Who cares about other teams. I initially wanted him gone though now I believe the bloke should be playing NSW Cup at the mercy of some rampaging forward looking to make a mark...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
One can dream, but this opens the door (marginally) to Moses playing shit for Parra for the rest of the year then getting shipped off in the off season before he's even played a full season

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I don't even expect miracles this year

But if a player plays like shit, I'll mention it. Just like any other fan from any other team..

It would be easier for you to name blokes on your side who play well each week....

Ie Tedesco

The rest have been shit house every week

Clifferd

Coach
It would be easier for you to name blokes on your side who play well each week....

Ie Tedesco

The rest have been shit house every week

Lol

Sorry I've been harsh on bitchell Moses. Of course he always gives his all for the WT including the stunning wins he guided us to over Cronulla & Parra with the game in the balance.

Thank you for your continued interest in us

Bazal

Post Whore
Some Tigers fans sure are upset about losing a player they purportedly loathe....

Good timing with Norman out. He's better than Robson, Smith, Gutherson and Taka as a halves option.

Clifferd

Coach
Some Tigers fans sure are upset about losing a player they purportedly loathe....

Good timing with Norman out. He's better than Robson, Smith, Gutherson and Taka as a halves option.

Just filthy the way he treated the club. I was happy for him to honour his contract but he couldn't even do that in this day and age. Big dummy spit

When/if the going gets tough at parra expect the same

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Just filthy the way he treated the club. I was happy for him to honour his contract but he couldn't even do that in this day and age. Big dummy spit

When/if the going gets tough at parra expect the same

You wouldn't have a team left if you wanted to target players for not performing lol

Bazal

Post Whore
Jesus.

Parra fans gloating about this shit sack.

This has so much potential to end in the glory of other great Eels halves signings. .......can't wait!

Only one bloke is gloating in here and he's wound most of you up for quite a while under various names....