What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Suli

Crush

Coach
Bit like the Dragons the past 5 years but you're not sufficiently bothered by that.

Straight Shooter
I post on a number of different issues regarding my team. You just say the same thing over and over and over and over........

Brutalitops

Juniors
Not certain on this, but I have heard in other league communities that a few years ago be found his father after he passed away from a heart attack in a gym, which is part of the reason training is such a mental barrier for the kid. Have also heard his brother is sick and he himself is a great guy.

Very sad stuff, hopefully he realises his potential. Some of the vitriol pointed at him for being lazy and entitled is a garbage thing to say without knowing anything about the guy

Walpole

Juniors
We've talked about every other back thats become available so I thought I'd get your opinions on Moses Suli.

Is he worth a risk at the right price?
I'm assuming the "right price" is that he pays us and we keep him locked in a room at the ground and only let him out for training and games.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
[QtopsUOTE="Brutalitops, post: 12709116, member: 47393"]Not certain on this, but I have heard in other league communities that a few years ago be found his father after he passed away from a heart attack in a gym, which is part of the reason training is such a mental barrier for the kid. Have also heard his brother is sick and he himself is a great guy.

Very sad stuff, hopefully he realises his potential. Some of the vitriol pointed at him for being lazy and entitled is a garbage thing to say without knowing anything about the guy[/QUOTE]

Brutalitops
I agree with you.
As you say sometimes there are other things in life that effects your prospective.
I hope he has family and good freinds thst can help him though.

Life's Good

Coach
Yea lets take him , just like Packer , Duges , rehabilitate them when no one else will take them , then get them ready for other clubs to take them after all the hard work is done . Its a NO from me .... Id rather Noone he is ready now ....
I must have the spelling wrong because, despite all the hype, I can’t find a thread dedicated to this Noone fella.

Latest posts