What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

Now there's Penny Lane who does the My Perfect Facial ads. The voice is irritating but.....

Along comes another quadruply screeching Pom whose voice would bore holes through solid diamond.

I don't think its been mentioned yet but those pesky political ads. Some talking head sprouting bullshit about nothing.

Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly take note.

We'll be copping it in the next several months.

The Rosco

Bench
I know it's been mentioned before, because I mentioned it . . . . I hate with a passion the washing powder ads starring the influencers.
There is one influencer that looks like a cat with a facelift. Scary shit.
But any ad with an influencer is a strong trigger.
They don't dare ME to re-wear, they are actually daring me to not put a brick through the TV.
I hate them.
0 out of 10

The Rosco

Bench
In which version of hell do you poor bastards live in, that you have to listen to that blind factory rubbish ?
My heart goes out to you.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Cadbury dairy milk ads

This one is just plain creepy, especially how the mother is more concerned about the phone call and doesn't see her daughter walk off.

This one also sh*ts me

Also when the baby sister comes home and one of the sons has to coax his brother down with chocolate to see the baby sister.

I haven't had Cadbury chocolates for a long time now, not because of these ads but because their products are now sh*t but really these ads on constant replay would have put me off their product if i still liked their chocolate anyway.

Any ad with *insert product* followed by *mas* or *insert product* followed by *tacular*.

Talk about butchering the English language.

Grrr....