What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

Incorrect

Coach
I'm so f**king over hearing that chick singing the slowed down, piano version of Gangajang's "This is Australia" song in the Colourbond ad... That ad campaign feels like it has been going for about 5 years. Time for something new merkins....

The Penguin #6.

Juniors
I really hate the Cadbury`s ad where the kid is trying to knock down the Easter egg from the tree and when he does he gives it to his sick sister or something.
That part is nauseating enough, but what I hate the most is that it has to be this super-sized egg, the size of a football.
Easter eggs used to be these tiny things and that was fine, now they`re pushing these giant things, as if to say if it`s not that big it`s not good enough.
No wonder there are so many fat kids around.

Nealo 12

Bench
There's a Wahlburgers ad on SEN radio with a guy doing the worst impersonation of an American accent you could possibly hear

The first two probably relate to Victoria only.

The E and S ad where some chrome domed wanker espouses the merits of Miele electrical appliances with his hands going through a modern version of St Vitus Dance. But the clincher comes halfway through the ad where he lets out an extended "annnndddd", sounding like a lamb before the slaughter.

An ad for Deakin University with some witch reciting the most meaningless monotonic excuse for a poem ever.

One for the masses.

The Cadbury chocolate ad where the father gets a block of chocolate in the glovebox. Annoying in that at the beginning, as the mobile phone goes off, I still look at my phone. Gets me every time even though I've seen the ad hundreds of times

Not annoying but plain disturbing.

The Campbell's stock ad where the male cooking at the beginning bears more than an uncanny resemblance to a young Rolf Harris. 😳

I mentioned the Cadbury ad a few weeks ago. The mobile sound at the beginning is now edited out.

Maybe someone in their advertising agency reads this thread....

Reflector

Juniors
The chick in the latest dId SoMeOnE sAy KaY eFf sEe!?!? ad where she pulls the auxiliary cord out to charge her phone sure is hot.

Hope we see her in a better ad, preferably also starring that chick in the new ING ad who is also very cute

PARRA_FAN

Coach
"Cause we're only human" "Yes me" " Not you".

This ridiculous ad with the referee and I think banker singing is so bloody annoying

Latest posts