What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most embarrassing Dragons fans moments

ALSGI

Bench
This BBQ gate drama is pretty embarrassing as a Dragons Tragic.

The gathering itself was extremely disappointing and I think most got off lightly but the reports (not confirmed or denied) of how they reacted to being busted is so bloody embarrassing as a fan. Webb was spot on about how the fans feel - not something Doust would’ve acknowledged.

The JDB hiding under the bed is up there as the most embarrassing for me. I’ve already copped heaps from mates.

This is worse for me than Ben Creagh running away from that brawl in SOO. He f**king ran! I could always rationalise that scenario with ‘he’s just not a fighter’ and by all accounts he is a genuinely good man.

Then there was the 70-10 loss embarrassment at the MCG in 2000 by the purple cheats straight after Mundine mouthed off before the game. Made the GF embarrassment almost non existent.

The 38-0 in ‘75 was embarrassing for me and I didn’t even have to deal with it for several weeks due to being overseas on a family holiday and we didn’t actually find out until we were in taxi (St George Taxi) home from the airport! These days we would’ve watched it live anywhere in the world on our phones/tablets and switched off at half time!

Illusion

Bench

The gathering itself was extremely disappointing and I think most got off lightly but the reports (not confirmed or denied) of how they reacted to being busted is so bloody embarrassing as a fan. Webb was spot on about how the fans feel - not something Doust would’ve acknowledged.

The JDB hiding under the bed is up there as the most embarrassing for me. I’ve already copped heaps from mates.

This is worse for me than Ben Creagh running away from that brawl in SOO. He f**king ran! I could always rationalise that scenario with ‘he’s just not a fighter’ and by all accounts he is a genuinely good man.

Then there was the 70-10 loss embarrassment at the MCG in 2000 by the purple cheats straight after Mundine mouthed off before the game. Made the GF embarrassment almost non existent.

The 38-0 in ‘75 was embarrassing for me and I didn’t even have to deal with it for several weeks due to being overseas on a family holiday and we didn’t actually find out until we were in taxi (St George Taxi) home from the airport! These days we would’ve watched it live anywhere in the world on our phones/tablets and switched off at half time!
Ben Creagh ,remember well embarrassing yep ..... The JDB under the bed , the guy has lost me .....

Old Timer

Coach
Not extending Kandos who then went on to out flank them and end their rein.
Albert as recruitment manager and a coach.
The white leg horn look under Smith.

Carr almost selling us out.
Agreeing so meekly to the merger.
Farrar as coach.
Mc Fookknuckle as coach and of course his extensions.
Mc Fookknuckle arriving on his jetski to meet Ben Hunt.
Any of Mc Fookknuckle's press conferences.
FMD the BBQ is well down the list if the truth be known.

merahputih

Juniors

Another 0-38 scoreline was just as cringe worthy, v Bulldogs in August 2018 at Kogarah Oval which knocked us out of the top four while Canterbury were in the bottom half of the table.

FlameThrower

Bench
Lance Thomson Memorial Day which was also a Fan Day at Kogarah - held to zero and one of the worst inept performances I’ve seen...
since then various nil games at Kogarah so we just rollover - worst team in the comp.
BTW - not having a proper send off for Soward was a disgrace as well.

Latest posts