What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most hated Clubs

misty

Juniors
parra_princess said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not one mention of Parra!

I'm impressed, Knights fans finally! =D>

We don't hate your club......we feel sorry for them :-&

Leasha

Juniors
i cannot STAND the farkin broncos and their fans, probably because a lot of my family are broncos supporters... lets just say it was a doubly-sweet victory by the knights over broncos at sandcorp stadium this year! :D :D

garden fairy

Juniors
The Roosters and the Bulldogs, both because of their support base. Nasty and violent. I've had first hand experience of the Bulldogs fans, being called many names and had bottles and bungars thrown at me, not to mention being spat on. They give the NRL a really bad name!

Id have to say the Roosters for all their prattling on last year
St. george because we always struggle against them
Always enjoy a win uver the broncos!

147 days until the town becomes red and blue 8)

Big Tim

First Grade
umm, can I say the 14 other NRL clubs???????

If I cant, the Roosters at the moment. But all time has to be Manly. But I really hate all teams cept the mighty Knights.

Juniors
Manly bashing is so old school now...they don't even warrant a mention so it's the Bulldogs for me. For a while it was the Roosters but I'm good mates with some of their fans which proves it not who you support but how you go about doing it.

fosie

Juniors
dogs, supporters like a couple of people have already said, not that i've experienced it yet.
Then roosters casue their pretty boys.

CoastieChik

Juniors
The roosters and the bulldogs!!! :x

I'll still always love to hate Manly, but that's more just a fun factor now (cos they suck anyway!!) :lol:

Whereas I REALLY can't stand the goostrs and the dogs!!!

Didn't used to like the broncs either, but now I think I ALMOST have a soft spot for them (just cos I like lockyer, and have a great deal of respect for Bennet O:) ) Though still at times find them intolerable (cos they're thugs - and at times extremely arrogant!! :evil: )!!

Not really a big cronulla fan either!

socksie

Juniors
first is a tie between the goosters and broncos
goosters cuz they buy their talent (and seem to fit them under salary cap) and theyre all pretty boys and fittler's overrated and i hate hegarty and crocker
broncos just theyre just the broncos...
then bulldogs

dont hate manly too much cuz theyre struggling and they're no competition for us

the_knights_rule

First Grade
ok well i really really HATE the the goosters! i cant stand them, everything they do annoys me and i love to see them lose. i dislike lots of their fans, players, the coach and phil gould. oh and their sunsilk ad, its just crap!

then i also have a few other clubs who i dont like next are st george, they really annoying me especailly mark riddell

next are the broncos and i just dont like a number of their players and the coach.

then the bulldogs because of some of their fans and players. also the fac that they were a little too confident that they would win this year.

and nextly are the sharks i like the club as a whole but i really really dont like chris anderson and his lover boy kimmorley.

and i usually hate any club that beats the knights for around a week or so :lol:

I know this is about NRL clubs but the most hated club in England is
Leeds Rhinos "We hate Rhi'nos, we hate Rhino's..." Is the anthem of most clubs especially Hull FC who hate Leeds with a passion :twisted:

Kaz

junior
parra_princess said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not one mention of Parra!

I'm impressed, Knights fans finally! =D>

People just hate your coach. :twisted:

Knightmare

Coach
Manly and the Broncos are both wankers, but I must admit the Roosters and their fans piss me off a bit too.

astrogirl

First Grade
Most hated? Definitely the Roosters. I find their fans annoying too. At the last game I went to (it was at the SFS) there were a couple of very annoying try hard girls sitting behind me, coming up with lines like

"I want more red wine"
"Oooh doesn't Craig Wing look good today"
"Go Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (accompanied by shrieks)
"Doesn't Shannon's arse look good"
"Look at that bum" (as you can see they were a bit obsessed)

It was so bad that even my friend, who is a Roosters supporter (unforgiveable!), was annoyed.

astrogirl

First Grade
my eagle eye, I promise there is no envy!

(I assume your comment was directed at my post...)

Voice of Reason

Juniors
1ST Prize- Goosters
2ND Prize- Broncos
3RD Prize- Manly

Whats the commen thread?? Money to get an unfair advantage to win a premiership?? Suspected salary-cap manipulation??