What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Hated Player

miccle

Bench
strewth_mate said:
I don't necessarily mind Tate, but I'm wary of his chin

The Broncos do have a fearsome chinfront line-up, lead by the dangerous duo of Brent Tate and Tonie Carroll.

Chinese phonebooks everywhere are envious :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
dazza62 said:
Ive watched plenty of broncos games, & most of their creative attack is made by Locky, Hodges or Berrigan ,yet Hunt's name is alwys mentioned when praising them.

I'm not whinging about him taking opportunities off the back of his halves ( as any half decent player in the comp does the same),i am sick of the praise heaped on him,when someone else does all the good work.
I will ask again... when was the last time he made a clean break,or stepped through the opposition,&put someone into the clear.......or anything with a touch of individual brilliance .......?Or tell me his great playmaking abilities

How about the pass to Gasnier to win the test a few weeks back? Oh of course, it was allllllllllllllllllllll Lockyer and Thurston...Hunt did nothing there.
You have not watched shyte Dazza.
You are still crying about Hunt because he replaced Matt Bowen in the origin team. Deal with it. Bowen aint playing for QLD in the anytime over the next 3-4 yrs.
When he learns how to return the ball like a fullback should, and also catch a bomb, then he might have a chance. Until then his rep career is over.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Surprise, surprise, dazza on his high horse about hunt again! Bowen's rep career is OVER, deal with it! Don't criticise hunt just becuase he is a better fullback than your precious child Bowen!

badav

Bench
for what its worth i think matt bowen is one of the best players in the game to watch when hes on song, but when was the last time THAT happened?? Bowen wouldnt have rated in the top 10 fullbacks of the comp in 2006.

effnic

Bench
HUDDERSFIELDUK said:
STEVE MATAI
WILLIE MASON
WILLIE TALAU
JASON HOOPER

AND MOST OF ALL ------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT MUPPET,POOR PLAYER AND UGLY G1T ----------

MICHAEL WITT:lol:

:lol: :lol: GOLD. Lets play a game Wittyfan its called spot the Muppet Michael Witt.

I will give you a clue its not the ugly prick in the middle and it aint Luke Williamson

strewth_mate

Bench
effnic said:
:lol: :lol: GOLD. Lets play a game Wittyfan its called spot the Muppet Michael Witt.

I will give you a clue its not the ugly prick in the middle and it aint Luke Williamson

So you're saying Williamson isn't ugly... something you're not telling us?

badav

Bench
dazza62 said:
cutie...vastly overrated ,no playmaking abilities..... is praised when someone else sets him up.... no kicking game... no individual brilliance... someone please tell me the last time he turned a game on his own , or made a break,or done anything in attack without locky or thurston helping him or setting him up?

Karmichael Hunt dedicates todays 81st minute try to you dazza62. Does that make you feel special

;-)

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
What pimples?
You seriously cant see those thousands of red spots all over his face, i mean come on we can hardly see the photo cause his skin is so oily its reflecting the flash.

Latest posts