What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Improved Team of the Year 2005

Most improved team of 2005 is...

• Pirates

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Lions

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Eels

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Bluebags

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Rhinos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Souths

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirty Reds

• Sharks

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Easts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
An award for the most improved team. The rising movers and shakers who performed above expectations and competed with the best of them.

Poll closes Saturday 12th November at midnight.

Teams are listed in the order they finished on the F7s ladder in 2005.

In the event of a deadlock, the referees will cast the deciding vote.

IMPORTANT:
Genuine votes only please - no 'survivor style' vote buying. If vote bombing is suspected, the votes will not count.

Cheers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thierry Henry said:
ummmmmm

we went from last to first.

last to first.

totally agree, based on that anything but a pirates vote is a monkey vote... am pretyty shocked the poll doesnt represent that

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Geez, can you guys lighten up? Its not a life and death situation.

And to the member who is farming for votes on another forum, please put a lid on it. I know the poll is open to all but some votes are coming from members who are complete strangers to the F7s.

Reminder:
IMPORTANT:
Genuine votes only please - no 'survivor style' vote buying. If vote bombing is suspected, the votes will not count.
(at the top of the thread)

It wrecked a poll a last year and Admin had to intervene.

Its unfortunate but it looks like I'll be checking this poll out as well.

I have no idea what he expects to gain by canvasssing for votes. It makes sham of any award you receive for something that is supposed to be for a bit of fun.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think you're making too big an issue of it half.

If people played the game in the right spirit and that carried over into voting in the spirit of the poll, there wouldn't be any of these silly disputes and things would even out nicely... without the semantics.

There's no point having these F7s awards if people are going to whinge about it.

Now if you give me a chance, it'll be sorted out. Repeatedly saying "last to first" is just childish.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You'll have to ask your captain and a senior Raiders player who both agree with the decision.

There'll be a rethink on doing these polls from now on. Which is unfortunate.

thickos

First Grade
Sorry Willow for kinda making this issue public through my own ignorance... I've been advised as to what has happened. Apologies, and I think what has been done is for the best.

Godz Illa

Coach
In that case it's one hell of a magnanimous deed by Raider 69 whom I sincerely and genuinely applaud. Looks like the flaw of the poll was exploited.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Ummmm Willow, I don't think anyone made this an issue. Just supplying some banter to the thread. Admin can run the awards however they want.

Raider_69

Post Whore
due to unforeseen circumstances that have brought the integrity of the raiders count into question i have formally asked to have us excluded from the poll :)
The user did not read the thread (bad idea :lol: ) and was not aware. I understand he has apologised and thats that.
Good luck all remaining teams... Pirates are morals!
Cheers

greeneyed

First Grade
It was me... started a thread asking for votes from Raiders fans, without reading the instructions. My sincere apologies to everyone for messing things up. I fully agree with the decision to pull the Raiders out.

Status
Not open for further replies.