What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most under rated players

The Colonel

Immortal
Following on from the thread re: over rated players - name your most under rated 17.

1. Ashley Graham
2. Scott Donald
3. Steve Bell
4. Vinnie Anderson
5. Craig Hall
6. Matt Geyer
7. Matt Orford
8. Steve Price
9. Shayne Dunley
10. Willie Manu
11. Ian Hindmarsh
12. Logan Swann
13. Mark O'Neill

14. Lance Thompson
15. Chris Flannery
16. Robbie Mears
17. Terry Martin

paulquinn49

Bench
1. Patten
2. A Graham
3. V Anderson
4. Bell
5. Donald
6. Hoahia (spelling)
7. Monaghan
8. Laffranci
9. Smith
10. O'Hara
11. Wilson
12. Thompson
13. Hilder

14. M Minichello
15. T Thompson
16. Parker
17. Orford

EdBurton

Juniors
When O'Meley first came onto the scene he was a little over-rated, then he caught up to and surpassed those ratings and nobody seems to notice, so I'd put him up there as an under-rated player...

Joel Monaghan, Ryan O'Hara, Mark McLinden, Simon Woolford & Ian Hindmarsh from the Raiders.

other teams - Ben Hornby, Matt Geyer, Matt Orford, Kevin Campion, Glenn Morrison, Tai Williams, Danny Nutley & Michael Monaghan,

1. Adam Mogg
2. Joel Monaghan
3. Sione Faumuina
4. Paul Franze
5. Matt Geyer
6. Thomas Leuluai
7. Michael Monaghan
8. Ryan O'Hara
9. Michael Sullivan
10. Peter Robinson
11. Ian Hindmarsh
12. Henry Perenara
13. Dene Halatau

14. Terry Martin
15. John Wilson
16. Michael Weyman
17. David Myles

Kasper

Bench
Glenn Morrison- Does the same thing as Ricketson week in week out in defence and does more in attack. Even so Ricketson gets all the media attention and representative selections.

Special K

Coach
Danny Nutley. The NRLs hardest worker and yet he never gets a mention for rep teams.

A front rower, plays 80 minutes, always tops the hit ups and tackle counts and never stays down. I wouldn't swap him for anything.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
George Kanaan - never heard of him? How under-rated can you get.
If your playing first grade or even PL you go OK.
Never has been a place for the faint hearted.

Kasper

Bench
DaleyIsGod said:
Joel Monaghan, Ryan O'Hara, Mark McLinden, Simon Woolford & Ian Hindmarsh from the Raiders.

other teams - Ben Hornby, Matt Geyer, Matt Orford, Kevin Campion, Glenn Morrison, Tai Williams, Danny Nutley & Michael Monaghan,
Ty Williams ;-)
I agree with all of those players.
I think Williams will be playing origin within the next few years. I am tipping Singy to retire in a couple of seasons and then Ty to take over his role, but with better defence ;-) :D .

roofromoz

First Grade
Paul Whatuira.

He didn't exactly set the world on fire when he was at the Warriors and the Storm, but his form for the Panthers this year was a contributing reason towards their success. Good defender, and has a bit to offer in attack. And he also gained Kiwi selection for the recent test against Australia, even though he didn't make the 17.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
KINGLING said:
Glenn Morrison- Does the same thing as Ricketson week in week out in defence and does more in attack. Even so Ricketson gets all the media attention and representative selections.

Morrison should do more shampoo ads.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Talk about underated players, Sione Faumuina comes on my list of players.

9. Shayne Dunley

:cry: :cry: :cry:

What a pity hes left the club, I mean another year at Parramatta wouldve been great.[/code]

raz

Juniors
Maybe being overrated and underrated has something to do with the players you play with or what team you are on?[/code]