What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move the Grand Final at the end of June

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
I reckon we should move the Grand Final to the end of June each year. Clearly, the season is too long and our players are running out of puff. If you look at the past few years, we have lead the comp until about that time and we fall in a hole.

So let partition the NRL to shorten the season!

Gareth67

First Grade
I reckon we should move the Grand Final to the end of June each year. Clearly, the season is too long and our players are running out of puff. If you look at the past few years, we have lead the comp until about that time and we fall in a hole.

Good Lawd man , do you really know what you are saying ? We would be premiers every year and we would never - ever get rid of Mary ! ! :tired_face:

BLM01

First Grade
No too late..you will see the new Dragons next year, where we will be 13th in June, then win 10 on the trot to finish 4th after Round 25.

Bench
I feel that we will not be able to repeat the start we had in 2018. Coaches are well aware of our power game and adjust their game plan accordingly. McIdiot will need to have a plan B. It is obvious there is no plan B.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

I for one would like to thank you for acknowledging that our coach does indeed suffer from the NRL equivalent of premature ejectulation, thus moving the grand final forward would do wonders for his confidence, not to mention us fans.

gitano

Juniors
Everyone loves, Poppa's Pizzas!
:pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:
I'd very much like to sample some OKB.

Have you ever thought of doing Dragons themed pizzas?

The Mann - so many ingredients, tries to be a meatlovers, Hawaiian and Supreme but each aspect is just a bit average.

The Mary - out of the box it has everything and is probably the best pizza you'd ever find. Eat it quickly though.

The Duff - Kids menu option. Customers have complained about it being a bit flimsy and one dimensional. Has been trialled at a cheaper pizzeria and seems more suited there.

The Euie - One fine pizza, revered by those with a high pizza IQ. Premium range option often not appreciated by those with an under developed palette.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I'd very much like to sample some OKB.

Have you ever thought of doing Dragons themed pizzas?

The Mann - so many ingredients, tries to be a meatlovers, Hawaiian and Supreme but each aspect is just a bit average.

The Mary - out of the box it has everything and is probably the best pizza you'd ever find. Eat it quickly though.

The Duff - Kids menu option. Customers have complained about it being a bit flimsy and one dimensional. Has been trialled at a cheaper pizzeria and seems more suited there.

The Euie - One fine pizza, revered by those with a high pizza IQ. Premium range option often not appreciated by those with an under developed palette.

Very clever....

However, one could only assume that The Mary pizza would be tasteless halfway thru it with a dose of the trots thrown in for good measure by the end of it.

The 50/50 pizza could resemble the two clubs board which would leave you questioning your choice of pizza

Or why not try the JDB pizza which is loaded with delicious toppings only to slide off the pizza through the latter stages of eating it.

Latest posts