What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving forward

snout

First Grade
Have to take that to the next level...

Sorry brailey. Gone.
Seggy has tapered beautifully form wise to september. 4 forwards to the bench. Paulo starts to tighten up the middle defence in the first softening up period. Dont need seggy using up juice there.
Seggy in for last 60 and paulo can be used later in forward rotation.
Brailey playing the first 20 only is not the best plan. He wont be needed again unless injury to seggy.

Feefs needs a controversy a week.

Dugan. Australian right centre. He has to play there. Hes no winger and its a slap in the face to send him back.

Ramien. A beast. Has to play.

Loots. A flanno favourite and wont be dropped.

Edrick. Wont be dropped.

Fekis been great. But is a bit rocks and diamonds so ld say theres a rocks game ahead...he goes for ramien outside duges.

We are a different team with Wade.

Lewis. He is building. He is on a mision from God.

Holmes. Capewell. Seggy. Feki. Chad. Woods. Edrick. ...f**k. Talk about hitting career best at the right time.
Starting to build.

sandshark

Bench
I like the Brailey/Seggy combo but I find it silly that Brailey only plays for 20-25 mins. He needs to play more minutes if we plan to not keep Seggy after this season. We'll be shot for quality out of there next season if he goes.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I thought Capewell was excellent at centre today
Has put his hand up for a vacant spot next year, and shown he can be a capable fill in when and if required for the next few weeks
He played very well today but Capewell is not a centre.

It will be Dugan and Morris next season with Xerri as back up.

taipan

Referee
This needs a" sack Flanno" intervention.We can't have good news,amd have an abundance of playing riches on which to choose.
We need more social media atrocities.

I thought Capewell was excellent at centre today
Has put his hand up for a vacant spot next year, and shown he can be a capable fill in when and if required for the next few weeks

Capewell has really been putting in a shift of late. Really impressed with his attitude. He’s putting his hand up to be involved in September and that’s all he can keep doing. Jumped for those short kickoffs really well too!

wibble

Bench
Have to take that to the next level...

Sorry brailey. Gone.
Seggy has tapered beautifully form wise to september. 4 forwards to the bench. Paulo starts to tighten up the middle defence in the first softening up period. Dont need seggy using up juice there.
Seggy in for last 60 and paulo can be used later in forward rotation.
Brailey playing the first 20 only is not the best plan. He wont be needed again unless injury to seggy.

Feefs needs a controversy a week.

Dugan. Australian right centre. He has to play there. Hes no winger and its a slap in the face to send him back.

Ramien. A beast. Has to play.

Loots. A flanno favourite and wont be dropped.

Edrick. Wont be dropped.

Fekis been great. But is a bit rocks and diamonds so ld say theres a rocks game ahead...he goes for ramien outside duges.

We are a different team with Wade.

Lewis. He is building. He is on a mision from God.

Holmes. Capewell. Seggy. Feki. Chad. Woods. Edrick. ...f**k. Talk about hitting career best at the right time.
Starting to build.

Seggy has been great, though it is hard to see Flanno changing much from a team running 4th.

Wade instantly makes us a threat. He and Fifita are our two most important players.

There are still patches that need improving, but the Flanno secret of getting the best out of his players most of the time, and getting good games out of our "14th and 15th" etc best players, seems to be coming to the fore again.

txta2

Bench
Reality check, Knights suck ass ,of course the reserve grade players will stand out and play their best games . Paulo and Capewell back to reserves next week

Eion

First Grade
What’s feks contract status? I know we said he could look around, but it’s worth looking into keeping the old fella around for a year or 2 if possible.

CEO

Juniors
All this talk about Corey Oates wanting to go to the backrow. I think Feki should do it.

Won’t have to catch bombs. Very hard to tackle. Not sure about his defence.

ragzouken

Juniors
Noticed capwell carried Lewis off, hope to god he becomes Lewis mk 2. Certainly has the makings for it and a similar career path ( premiership early, possibly a jack of all trades ) how good would that be, make it happen lewie.

sandshark

Bench
11. Bukuya
12. Graham
13. Gallen

14. ?
15. Woods
16. ?
17. Williams/Capewell

Flanno would probaby go with this but I'd like a Williams or Capewell to start. We need to move on and forward.