What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moylan > Teddy

Tiger05

First Grade
I was about to say how stupid are you. Moyan * 10 does not equal Tedesco at his worst.

Moylan is a good player but to think that he is anywhere near Tedesco's class is delusional.

Tiger05

First Grade
We'd honestly be so lost without him. Chuck the whole bank at him asap

I disagree. How stupid must Penrith feel letting go of ET. He was a weapon for us. I'm not even sure if Teddy makes our top 3. I'd probably give him some points but we had a lot of good performances.

That was a team effort. I think ET and Nofo were better than Teddy.

I disagree. How stupid must Penrith feel letting go of ET. He was a weapon for us. I'm not even sure if Teddy makes our top 3. I'd probably give him some points but we had a lot of good performances.

That was a team effort. I think ET and Nofo were better than Teddy.

ET is a good player but Merrin is better by some margin. ET got dropped then acted like a little bitch and didn't even try to get his spot back

Tiger05

First Grade
ET is a good player but Merrin is better by some margin. ET got dropped then acted like a little bitch and didn't even try to get his spot back

I looked at that game and thought Merrin is no where near as good as ET. I have no idea how he played at Penrith but he looked a lot better than Merrin in that game.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
There's a lot of Anthony Minichiello about Tedesco. Great positioning, amazing acceleration, unbelievable upper body strength and leg drive.

I saw a comparison of their stats,the results were not even close,Ted barring injury should be there for a long time to come.