What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moyza

snout

First Grade
The rorts and manly will gain endless coverage about the teddys the turbos and the radleys being injured but nobody gave us much credit for battling away without this bloke.

He has obviously been battling some mental demons in the past few years since hook made him captian. He wasnt mature enough and he spat it when he overstepped and carried a dropped lip for about 4 years.

About 3 weeks ago he came back and set about one-outing any bloke he could in D. He was on a mission to get involved and play tough.

He is a new man. He wants his hands on the ball every play and is actually enjoying it. After that bonerattler last week the old moyza would not have played today. The new moyza went out of his way to let everyone know it was only a flesh wound and laughed at how soft it was.

Our wins since the resumption = moyzas return.
It aint rocket science.
The good form of chad and SJ = moyzas return.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Great to be starting to get value for money...

And great to be able to be complimenting him...

Woo-hoo!!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
All about wins on the board.
End of season no one remembers the ins and out week on week, aside from those who didn’t make it.
If the team that runs out for the next two months unchanged, we have a whole new scenario

Weaponhead

Coach
Moyza adds the ad lib to the structured attack. The creates space for Johnson to be more selective. Also, no coincidence that Chad is more effective with Moylan at fullback.

The attack has huge potential when it clicks. Wade has plenty more to give. Brailey2 is showing signs of more confidence.

Hopefully, Moylan body is fit enough and strong to string games together.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Moylan has been our best fullback from day one, just could not stay fit.

Worth the pay cheque when fit.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Moyza adds the ad lib to the structured attack. The creates space for Johnson to be more selective. Also, no coincidence that Chad is more effective with Moylan at fullback.

The attack has huge potential when it clicks. Wade has plenty more to give. Brailey2 is showing signs of more confidence.

Hopefully, Moylan body is fit enough and strong to string games together.

could be scary good actually. Despite scoring 40 in this one I thought they were awfully clunky for periods of the game. It wasn’t clinical by any means.

Weaponhead

Coach
could be scary good actually. Despite scoring 40 in this one I thought they were awfully clunky for periods of the game. It wasn’t clinical by any means.
It is so much better when they have direct options rather than trying to go around teams with block shapes all the time. Chad to Uele was good. Caused the defence to second guess.

Version IV

Juniors
Moyza has stepped up, even with the blood on his face he kept going.

The try he set up for Ramien, brilliant
The kick that nearly lead to another try

Even the confidence he had in passing the ball to Katoa in own in goal.

He adds to the backline, i think the one issue is Wade has to adjust to him chiming in, that where the clunkiness is coming from

soc123_au

Staff member
When he is on he is a freak. Played very well today. I disagree with the op about old Moyza dogging it after something like the DWZ hit though. As injury prone as he is he is no cat. I remember Luke Lewis ironing him out a few years ago. It was late & brutal. Moyza got straight up & played on, that was before he dropped his bundle with us.

Ads

First Grade
Ball playing fullback. Not rocket science. It’s what every team needs. Always said he is the key to our attack.

Quigs

Immortal
Put another three full 70 minute games in a row like that and I will be a happier camper.

We are still miles behind the leaders.

The top teams are going at a speed of 100kph and I reckon we are just on about 75kph with the motor still missing.

Yep said all this last week after the Dogs game. And in a long letter to the Sharkcast ...
The more surprising aspect was that Des didn't have one of his hitmen take him out, ala DWZ.
Morris better be organising some sort of protection programme.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Don't think I saw him play swapperoo with duges this game. Maybe that's a sign everyone is confident in his body holding up

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
If this 17 can stay on the park we can make a push for the finals. Make no bones about it, when the Sharks are on we are definitely in that mix.

Gotta put my hand up, I'd given up on him ever turning it around and wanted Duges at 1 for dependability, but a true ball-playing, attack weapon fullback is what the modern game demands. Even more with the new rule changes. Plus, this frees us Duges to strengthen our 3/4 line, with Macdonald still to add into the mix. So happy to be proven wrong, well played Moyza, keep it up up.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Gotta put my hand up, I'd given up on him ever turning it around and wanted Duges at 1 for dependability, but a true ball-playing, attack weapon fullback is what the modern game demands. Even more with the new rule changes. Plus, this frees us Duges to strengthen our 3/4 line, with Macdonald still to add into the mix. So happy to be proven wrong, well played Moyza, keep it up up.
Still a cat though. haha