What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Robot

Just started watching today.

What a ripper of a show 😄

Hooked in right away.

Sort of surprising quality wise coming from USA network.

mackdadday

Juniors
The network knew it was so good they ordered a second season before he first even premiered. Love Tyrell.

bileduct

Coach
Started watching this today after recommendation from the OP. This feels like Fight Club meets IT security.

Really enjoying it so far.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bloody fantastic show. The latest episode was one of the best episodes of television I've seen outside of Breaking Bad.

some11

Referee
Will be getting it once the whole season finishes, I'd rather binge watch it in one hit considering I've already missed the first eight eps.

vvvrulz

Coach
Got through the first five and really enjoyed it so far.
Throws a few curve balls at you.

bileduct

Coach
What a great f**king show. I left work the moment I saw it hit my bittorrent rss feed.

The Fight Club influence was pretty much acknowledged straight up by the use of Pixies Where Is My Mind? in the latest episode.

This series apparently already has a three season story arc fleshed out. It was supposed to be a movie but then got turned into a tv series. Act I of that ended up becoming season 1.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Loved that solemn piano cover of Where is My Mind. Beautiful stuff.

Very good episode. Even if you saw the twist coming, last week's twist had you second guessing your earlier suppositions.

vvvrulz

Coach
Great first season, but there is potential to butcher it now that the key twists are out of the way.
Hopefully they pull it off

HowHigh

Coach
Looks alright so far, had my doubts about the topic at first (thought I'd find it boring). I got 3 episodes in and decided I'd just wait for the 1st season to finish to watch it in one go. Looks like I'll be smashing through it over the coming days.

vvvrulz

Coach
Wasn't all that chuffed with the final episode, sure it asked a few questions but it didn't really have the cliff-hangers to really intrigue and set up the next season. Starting to milk Fight Club just a little too much too.

chigurh

Pretty cool series. The Fight Club influences are obvious but it reminds me a bit of the early seasons of Dexter, too.