What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MSE Official forum goooooooorn!

chileman

Coach
So you'll have to post here for now or the other unofficial Manly sites but I can't promote them here ;-) so lets get cracking in here! :D

The Manly Sea Eagles Forums are now closed.

The new Manly Sea Eagles website will be launched soon.

Keep checking the site for news and updates!

HevyDevy

Coach
Does it matter? I've never read so much crap on a forum as the official Manly site - who are those morons?

chileman

Coach
supersoniceagle said:
Any news on when the new website will be up?
No idea but hopefully many of those 'morons' wont be able to have numerous usernames to bring the place down!

HevyDevy

Coach
Numerous usernames? Does that mean there could be people on there having entire conversations with themselves??

chileman

Coach
HevyDevy said:
Numerous usernames? Does that mean there could be people on there having entire conversations with themselves??
Certainly seen that a couple of times when I was a mod there....actually it happens here to in some sections!

canteen worker

Juniors
ADVERTISING
PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.
As with any website, it is the site owners who have the final say on forum content.

Generally speaking, advertising or 'spam', is not allowed on these forums.

However, we do have exceptions…
Links
There is a links section at the bottom of TFR and links to other websites or event information can go there. Each website and/or event is entitled to one thread only in the links section. Obvious ‘bumping’ up of threads may result in the thread being locked or removed.

If someone advertises elsewhere in TFR without permission, the post will be transferred to the links section or deleted.

Additionally, there are links threads set up in specific sections - these are relevant to the forum section and are designed to keep the links all in the one thread. UNWANTED SPAM WILL BE DELETED.

Members who use TFR to advertise for financial gain (without prior permission) will have their post(s) deleted.
The same applies to any political or community based advertising or anything which promotes another event, website or online service.

PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT MEMBERS CONTACT ADMIN PRIOR TO POSTING ANY FORM OF ADVERTISING.

Those wishing to advertise products or services can do so by approaching the site owners on forums@leagueunlimited.com

ADVERTISING IN SIGNATURE FILES, AVATARS OR PROFILES
Advertising in signature files, avatars or profiles requires the permission of the site owners. This includes names or location with a website address as well as banners and links in signature files or avatars.
Requests for permission should be sent by email to: forums@leagueunlimited.com
Each request will be considered on its own merits and depending on circumstances. This is totally at the discretion of the site owners.
Should someone advertise without permission, the advertisement will be removed.

THIS IS IMPORTANT: Spamming by Private Message (PM) is strictly forbidden and any member caught doing so will have their PM access removed indefinitely.

And for those who missed it…
PERMISSION IS REQUIRED:

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/static/forumrules.asp

SMOKEY

Juniors
With The Swans winning Tonight!

...I dont know who to cheer for tomorrow? EAGLES or CROWS~
smilie_blue.gif

If The Eagles WIN then Next week I'll be in the same Position!~
smilie_tischkante.gif

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Oh yes......

This is the new Official Manly forum that was going to be launched with much fanfare in "early September".

I don't know who sets the clocks out Narabeen way, but the 23rd seems more like "late September" and still we wait.

I've heard the new people made a few assumptions that they shouldn't have. Now it's possible that they won't be able to deliver what they promised.

oooooopssssss

Latest posts