What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mundine V. Mosely

tumbidragon

First Grade
"All praise be to god for our health..." But Mosley had to stop due to a f**ked back... Genius choc, genius.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Mundine would've won anyway, but it's going to go down as another of his farce's..

Not his fault that Mosely ended it the way he did of course, but you reap what you sew..

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Relax wasn't directed at you.

Impressed with choc tonight looked pretty good, spoke humbly, less than ideal finish but still good work by choc. Wouldn't mind seeing him face another test overseas.

aqua_duck

Coach
These kind of fights are killing boxing, people paying $49.95 for a pay per view to see that are going to be very reluctant next time round. Why the hell would you pay $50 to see that when you can pay $40 for a UFC card and get 4 top line fights

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gonna happen when he continues to fight old farts

he has some pretty impressive boxers in his sights and I really hope he does take them on as this was not what I would call comprehensive so he is still gonna have his doubters

still unconvinced even though he won, I would have been more impressed if the fight went the distance or Mosely was stopped legitimately

gronkathon

First Grade
These kind of fights are killing boxing, people paying $49.95 for a pay per view to see that are going to be very reluctant next time round. Why the hell would you pay $50 to see that when you can pay $40 for a UFC card and get 4 top line fights

If you pay for a Mundine promoted fight with the undercards he puts up and his opponents then you deserve to get ripped off

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The commentary didn't help tonight Fox really need to let Andy Raymond go.

Give Andy some credit. The whole night was a farce. It can't be easy trying to sound excited & balanced when nearly every fight is a foregone conclusion before the first bell.

royce10

Juniors

Aussie boxing died long time ago. All the big fights including Pacquiao and Mayweather have always been $40. And the numbers they're putting up proves the sport is alive and well.

Even Geales fight was $50, go figure?

aqua_duck

Coach
Gonna happen when he continues to fight old farts

he has some pretty impressive boxers in his sights and I really hope he does take them on as this was not what I would call comprehensive so he is still gonna have his doubters

still unconvinced even though he won, I would have been more impressed if the fight went the distance or Mosely was stopped legitimately

Mosley is big in name only these days, blokes won 2 from his last 6 fights now. Truth is Mundine had the chance a few years ago to get his foot in the door if he took the fight with Austin Trout but in true Choc style chose to fight some washed up 40 year old instead

andrew057

First Grade
Mosley is big in name only these days, blokes won 2 from his last 6 fights now. Truth is Mundine had the chance a few years ago to get his foot in the door if he took the fight with Austin Trout but in true Choc style chose to fight some washed up 40 year old instead

Who were those last 6 fighters Mosley fought?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
dfoo.jpg

drago brelli

Bench
Back spasms are very common in boxing. Cassius Clay suffered from them all of the time. Mundane got one last night in the brain cell he possesses.

andrew057

First Grade
Mosley pretty much turned 50 in the 3rd round of the Mayweather fight. Since then he fought Pacman and Alvarez (losing both) then 3 journeyman (drew 1, won 1, lost 1).

Regardless, hes been fighting the best of the best and was favourite leading into the fight.

royce10

Juniors
Regardless, hes been fighting the best of the best and was favourite leading into the fight.

That's true. Mundine beat him fair and square. But by no means is that any indication that choc can mingle with the jnr middleweight elites.