What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Trivia Thread

Ron Jeremy

Coach
My question now!!!

How many times was John Lennon shot, and what type of gun did Mark Chapman use??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Who knows??......however Mark was a good shot :D :(

John Lennon had actually just arrived to his home ( Datokta building) ( spelling) just after 8pm where Chapman had been waiting all afternoon to shoot him, Chapman honestly thought Lennon was Holden Caulfield, a character in the book " Catcher in the rye".....dickhead :roll:

Earlier that day Mark got John Lennon to sign his Double Fantasy album, and Lennon was that kind he even asked Mark was there anything he could help him with :(

c_eagle

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:

John Lennon had actually just arrived to his home ( Datokta building) ( spelling) just after 8pm where Chapman had been waiting all afternoon to shoot him, Chapman honestly thought Lennon was Holden Caulfield, a character in the book " Catcher in the rye".....dickhead :roll:

Earlier that day Mark got John Lennon to sign his Double Fantasy album, and Lennon was that kind he even asked Mark was there anything he could help him with :(

I heard about the Catcher connection. Why on earth would anyone want to kill Holden? He is my favourite character in all the books I've read!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:

I was reading this book which hypothecises that Mark Chapman was "programmed, or "brain-washed" into shooting Lennon by the CIA. Hence when he shot Lennon, he calmly waited to be arrested.

RFK was apparently assasinated by the CIA in the same way :shock:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
OK, if no one else will.

There was a rock/pop band from the 80s called B52s

What was there band named after

(its not a bomber)

Latest posts